“Top notch experience!”

Tierra Verde Boat Rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Boat and JetSki rentals in Tierra Verde Florida! Deck boats, Fishing boats, and Jetskis available for rent! Be your own captain and explore the beautiful waters of Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. Pack a cooler, grab your friends and family and prepare for an adventure! Whether you're looking to go fishing, have an adrenaline-filled time wakeboarding and tubing, or just lounge around and island hop we have just the right boat for you. You can choose from one of our Center Consoles set up with live bait-wells and the latest electronics for fishing or from one of our spacious and comfortable Deckboats with the capability to fulfill all of your watersports needs! All of our boats come standard with new fuel-efficient Yamaha outboard engines, a Bimini top to keep you protected from the strong Florida sun, Navigational aids and Chart Plotters, a VHF radio, and full Coast Guard Approved Safety Equipment! Tierra Verde Boat Rentals has been family owned and operated since 1994. We offer the newest and best maintained fleet, the largest boating area with the top barrier islands right in our backyard, as well as a knowledgeable and friendly staff that is happy educate you and make your rental process a breeze! Come explore with Tierra Verde Boat Rentals today!
Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top notch experience!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

All around great, the customer service, cost and rental quality were excellent. They allowed us to have a great day on the water. Must try and highly reccomend!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Blucyfla11

Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Had a great boat day thanks to Tierra Verde Boat rentals!! The boat was the perfect size and worked great! The staff was super helpful and made the whole process a breeze. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants a good boat rental and a great experience!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Rachael C
Gainesville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the best service”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My husband and I rented a boat from Tierra Verde recently and have decided we probably won't use them again. We reserved a 19 foot boat but when we arrived at 9am to get the boat, they told us we had to take a 17 foot boat. The young girl working was completely unapologetic and was pretty rude when we asked what happened to the boat we reserved. We never got a straight answer out of her. We took the boat they offered us and it worked fine. Most of the staff was very nice, just not the girl at the counter. I wouldn't recommend this company, I've now gotten recommendations from others for boat rental places in that area that are more reliable.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Steph L
Mexico City, Mexico
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“What a disappointment”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

After years of renting boats with Tierra Verde Boat Rental my family and I were extremely disappointed:
The boat was old and terribly maintained...it could barely be used for waterskiing. For about an hour the boat did not work and when we called using the VHF radio we did not get a response. We later found out it is out of service! VHF is not a luxury, it is a requirement. It was probably the worst boat we have ever rented anywhere. The water toys are in so-so shape as well.
The price for gas was a rip-off. The gas meter in the boat didn't even work, so they charged me whatever they wanted.
And most of all, the lady who attended us was rude, sarcastic and unhelpful.
My overall experience was very bad and I will never rent again form them. I recommend to go elsewhere.

Visited August 2013
6 Thank Arisyrquin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“This place over charges for gas and is a ripoff.”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

This place over charges for gas and is a RIPOFF! We go to the same place every time and it's normally $30, but this time it was $66!!!! This isn't the first time this has happened, but I confronted Bill and he got very defensive, and had no explanation. After reading many other reviews, it looks like this is a common occurrence, and you should think twice before you join this club.

Visited July 2013