“My favorite restaurant of all time”
Review of Jo-Jo's La Pizzeria - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Seattle, WA
“My favorite restaurant of all time”
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Been coming here for over 10 years. Great family owned italian restaurant - very casual and very good

Visited November 2011

scotland
“Avoid this Italian grill”
Reviewed 14 November 2011

My husband and I visited treasure island and decided to give this a go because of the reviews, but were bitterly disappointed to say the least, they had a large party in which made the place very noisy and the service really slow, we did not get our starter for ages and it was awful Italian sausage in tomato sauce which was so salty I could not eat any at all. The main was chicken bolognese and that consisted of spaghetti which tasted terrible ans smothered in meat sauce but the absolute worst was that there was about 4 pieces of sliced chicken on top and that was. Covered in melted cheese ( no mention of this in description on menu and also mushrooms which I dislike in food ) therefore was unable to eat any of my meal and when the waitress came over to ask me if I was done I just said yes even though it would have been quite apparent that I had hardly touched it and she just removed the offending meal one place I will not be returning to and not recommending in a hurry

Islamorada, Florida
“#1 on the island for me!”
Reviewed 10 September 2011

Love tis place. We used to live in Tierra Verde and now have to travel 5 hours to visit. Whenever we are up here this place is a must do. I have introduced many friends to Jojo's (Tony and Nellos) and now they have become regulars on their visits here. Their eggplant is wonderful as is all their pasta and seafood dishes. I am shocked it's not rated #1 on the island as it is #1 in my book.

Tierra Verde, Florida
“OUTSTANDING PIZZA”
Reviewed 6 September 2011

The new name is Tony & Nello's. We have ordered pizza here several times over the past few months. The best I've ever had. Excellent crust. Cooked in a wood burning oven (you can't miss the smell of the wood walking by). Wide variety. Outstanding flavor.

• Visited September 2011
“Great food - excellent atmosphere”
Reviewed 28 March 2011

We ate here with 7 people. Everybody's food was very well prepared. The service was prompt and warm. Great value!