Residence Inn by Marriott St. Petersburg Treasure Island
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
Mardi Gras Motel(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
Beach House Cabanas(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
Beach House Hotel(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
Ebb Tide Motel(Treasure Island)
Swashbuckler Motel(Treasure Island)
  • Pool
Sea Chest Motel(Treasure Island)
View Hotel
Oasis Palms Resort(Treasure Island)
1,091 results
All reviewsone bedroom suitefull kitchenyogurtmake your own wafflesrocking chairsevery morningpool areawalk in showersunset viewjohn's passearly checkbeach towelshot tubthe general managersmall poolwalking pathcovered parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My family of four stayed for 8 nights and absolutely loved this hotel. We had a 2 bedroom suite which had two bathroom, a kitchen, and living room. It was very spacious and clean with modern finishes. The kitchen had all the essential cooking utensils and we cooked our own dinners many times. The breakfast was very good with a wide selection and the staff was excellent keeping things clean and freshly refilled. I enjoyed the fresh fruit and yogurt granola cups everyday. We also enjoyed the free social dinners provided by the hotel on Monday and Wednesday. The pool area was nice and well kept. The chairs/lounges were comfortable. The hotel is right on the beach. You will have a short walk to get there (about 3 minutes) but it is a beautiful walk. It's the beach!! The beach is very wide with plenty of room. It is not super crowded which we loved for our family. You can rent umbrellas/cabanas with lounges on the beach for the day or hourly, which we did several days. Most people seemed to bring their own each gear though.

We appreciated the stock of board games the hotel had available to use. We borrowed them a few nights to have family games in our room. The staff at the hotel was exceptional. Everyone was friendly, patient, genuine, kind, and willing to help you with local questions regarding transport, restaurants, things to do, etc. They went out of their way to be personal and I felt like they knew us. We will definitely return to this hotel...we truly felt "at home" and were sad to leave. Thank you to everyone there who made our vacation wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Monica F
EricaTimlin, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott St. Petersburg Treasure Island, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor!

We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide you with a "home away from home" experience.

Thank you again for letting our Trip Advisor community know about the excellent service and accommodations you experienced while staying at the Residence Inn by Marriott, Treasure Island!

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the sunny shores of Treasure Island again real soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

loved the Residence hotel, bartender Jeff was awesome, love his restaurant suggestions
the beach is beautiful, blue green water, the room was beautiful on the 6th floor,
breakfast was superb, but Dogs in a category 8 Marriott, are you kidding ugh

Room Tip: rooms were beautiful, well taken care of everyday but dogs on lower floors (ugh), dogs do not belong in a cat. 8 Marriott
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linda P
EricaTimlin, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott St. Petersburg Treasure Island, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review on Trip Advisor!

The Residence Inn by Marriott, Treasure Island is located directly on the sunny shores of Treasure Island Beach. All of our rooms feature balconies and face either North or South and provides partial views of the Gulf Of Mexico.

Just like all Residence Inn by Marriott's, we feature your "home away from home" extended stay suites and are a pet friendly hotel. Our property's properties pet policy requires $100 non refundable, sanitization fee, per stay and we also ask that our pets remain on the 2nd and 3rd floors of our hotel.

We thank you for your review and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the sunny, beautiful shores of Treasure Island again soon!

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We booked a 2br suite for our family of four. It was more than enough room.
Kitchen - well stocked, clean, upgraded appliances.
Rooms and bathrooms were great. Towels were soft. Every corner of the bathrooms and bedrooms were spotless. No dust balls or dirt.

Overall we had a great experience. We definitely will go back.

Now onto some not so perfect items that didn't work well for us --
Carpets were very dirty in the living room/dining room. We traveled with my 9month old daughter who was crawling everywhere and her knees and hands were visibly dirty every time. Yes they vacuumed, but it was still dirty carpet.

The pool was adequate and we enjoyed it. It's your basic pool, no bar or food service at the pool.

Overall great experience.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Peaches5

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review on Trip Advisor!

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience at the Residence Inn by Marriott, Treasure Island!

We appreciate when our guests take the time to provide their feedback. Being an ideal vacation spot and thus a very busy property, we recently installed brand new carpet and provide regular cleanings. However, we are always seeking ways to improve our hotel and accommodations and I would invite you to please contact me directly, so that I can ensure we correct the issue with the carpet in your guest room immediately.

Thank you again for choosing the Residence Inn by Marriott, Treasure Island. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you and your family again soon.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 17 June 2014

A teacher friend and her children, ages 9&10 wanted me to go with them to a beach in Florida somewhere. My travel agent set us up with the Residence Inn by Marriott in Treasure Island, St. Petersburg. Our room had a bedroom for my friend and her kids, and a living room pull out for me. The bathroom had a separate entrance. We had a full kitchen and a good breakfast downstairs was included. We had 2 balconies facing the beach and the pool. Everything was clean and the people there were very welcoming and efficient. 2 of the nights had a free meal from 5-6PM. A Publix grocery store was within walking distance as were restaurants and ice cream shops. We stayed for 4 nights. This was exactly what we needed and I would recommend it to anyone!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the sunset.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank mlroderick
EricaTimlin, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott St. Petersburg Treasure Island, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!

The Residence Inn by Marriott is located directly on the friendly and sunny shores of Treasure Island and is "exactly what every guest needs!"

We provide a home away from home experience with top notch service and accommodations. We are thrilled to hear you and your friends were able to relax and enjoy our beautiful property and pristine beaches!

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again real soon!

Sunny Wishes,

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I enjoyed my stay so much I'd like to resign from my current career at IN BCBS and start a new career at this Marriott. I love Treasure Island, I'm a previous resident. The beach is pretty and the pathway for walks, jogging, bicycling begins right where the Residence is. All team members during my stay were polite courteous and genuine , the GM Erica is very kind and professional. The two bedroom suite two full bath on the sixth floor of the east tower proved to be a perfect home away from home for my mother and I , & I have nothing negative to say about my experience. The Publix on TI is very close and those reading this review, take note the Residence will retrieve your groceries for you at for zero service fee. You can easily walk to Sloppy Joes, and other eateries. The breakfast included at the Residence is quite nice. Really, even the guests you'll mingle with are most friendly. The per day rate for the unit I had was over $300; however, you do get what you pay for...keep that in mind. Safe travels my friends, peace, love , and be happy.

Room Tip: Top floor excellent view
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dorothy D

Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Trip Advisor!

We greatly appreciate anytime a guests takes their time to compliment a "job well done". After all, our passion is to provide service so memorable, our guests will tell stories about it!

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your mother back to the sunny shores of Treasure Island again soon!

We thank you for being our guest and are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience.

Sunny & Warm Wishes!