We did not get the room we booked 2 months ahead of our arrival - one of the "deluxe 1 bedroom suites" for $105 and were disappointed and cramped in room 222 instead. This is a "mom and pop motel", not a resort in any way shape or manner. There were none of the usual hotel services like elevators, or emailed confirmations, phone service, or wireless for iphone. AC/heater in bedroom fan was too noisy to run at night if you wanted to sleep. The DVD/vcr did not work. Everything in the room looked like it needed to be replaced - except maybe the refrigerator which we only used for cooling beer and water. The pool is small but the pool deck was pleasant even in the chilly march cold snap that kept us off the beach. We will definitely not go back here again, but in all honesty, there were others who thought it was just fine for the price. They get a lot of returnees and long term guests, so not everyone sees things the way we do. (Yes, we are pretty fussy, and this place convinced me that we need to bite the bullet and pay the price at more upscale environments.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our location is in the heart of Treasure Island, a beach commushops within a 10-block radius. We know you'll have a great time with Florida vacationers in mind. We are across the street from the beach. We finished renovations in 2008. We have 37-inch flat screen TVs and most of the rooms have full kitchens. Our beds are pillow top mattresses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Oasis Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Palms Hotel Treasure Island
- Oasis Palms Resort Treasure Island, Florida