“Perfect- Location to the beach, the price, size, enviroment”
Review of Oasis Palms Resort

Oasis Palms Resort
Ranked #24 of 48 Hotels in Treasure Island
Reviewed 7 February 2010

Hi Lisa, Just a little note to "thank you" for making our stay in Florida one of the best ever. Your bright and clean exterior decore caught our eye and we decided to give the Oasis Palms Resort a try. From the moment we met you, you seem to go out of your way to make sure all of our needs were met with professionalism and attention to detail. We will definitely recommend you and "The Oasis Palms Resort" to all our friends who may be headed towards your region. Once again, thanks for everything.
Dan and Debbie Tecumseh Ontario, Canada

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 January 2010

We stayed at the Oasis Palms Resort from the 14th of December to the 28th of December 2009 ,because we enjoyed our stay we returned for a further week on the 9th January 2010. Whilst we were there we were made to feel more than welcome by the managers Lisa & Frank they were very helpful and courteous at all times. The rooms very comfortable and clean and well maintained. Larry proved very helpful when our electricity tripped out even though he was not working and it was late at night. We would definitely recommend The Oasis Palms to others and if we return to Florida would stay again ,thanks again to Lisa & Frank ,hope to see you all again .

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2009

As a warning to anyone considering this motel.... Be aware that it is a remodeled "old style motel" (as in from the 50's) across the blvd. from the beach. The onsite management is responsible for operating the front desk and ice cream/ beer sales "parlor" and they don't seem to perform either of these tasks very well. The check in "area" (front desk) was in total disarray and I must admit a precursor to the poor experience that we were about to have. The front desk manager lost a lot of credibility at the onset by miscalculating the change (by about 7 dollars in her favor) when I purchased my daughter and wife an ice cream cone. I must admit it did not come across as an honest mistake and if I was the owner of the establishment I would take a close look at my hired help.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank JTR73
Reviewed 10 September 2009

My family and I had the best time at this wonderful cozy hotel. The service was great and the rooms were spottless. The pool was nice size and super clean. Also the location was perfect close to everything and the beach is just across the street. Our experience was so good we decided to stay another night.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2009

My best friend and I stayed at Oasis Palms Resort and absolutely loved it. The location was amazing.. (right across the street from the beach and 9 blocks from Johns Pass) The people there are very friendly and nice. The rooms were very clean and adorable not to mention very comfortable! My friend and I would definitely come back again, well obviously we would because we already booked for next month. Great place, Oasis Palms. (:

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2009

I had the worst experience with this hotel.... I searched the internet trying to find a Pet friendly hotel in treasure island or st pete beach are.... There hotel was listed... Well when I called I got the most rudest reservation or desk clerk I have ever come across.... "Oh sorry but we dont do dogs" I stated but all of your advertising states that you are a dog friendly hotel" ... "Yeah well we dont do dogs" and she hangs up on me... How rude.....!!! So if you want to try to stay in a place that treats future patrons like that from the begiining, then by all means go ahead and reserve... I will never reccommend them..... And from the other reviews I am guessing that it isnt up to snuff there either....

Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
5  Thank mmueller4081
Reviewed 5 November 2008

We chose Oasis Palms based on reviews read and impression from website. Did not get what I expected. The pool renovation was not complete as stated, room, if updated, was shabby. Bed squeaked horribly. Maid service spotty. Towels skimpy and very worn. Front desk help mediocre at best, uninteretested in our complaints about missing light bulbs in inadequate bedroom fixtures. I give this place an Okay cause we were glad to have kitchen facilities. But even at the low price, I would have liked better surroundings.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank homebody27