“Coming back”

Ranked #36 of 48 Hotels in Treasure Island
Brewster, Massachusetts
“Coming back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

This place has the character of old Florida. Our hosts are friendly and make you feel very welcome. Many of the guests have come back here many years and there is a reason for that. Older motel with beautiful grounds and rooms are exceptionally clean, with apt sized fridge, microwave, small stove, sink,wifi and cable tv. Located on a canal with fishing dock, chaise lounges overlooking canal, bbq grills, tables for outdoor eating overlooking the canal, and of course the swimming pool. Views of the canal from the balcony. I much prefer this to staying on the blvd. It is quieter, and you can take quiet walks away from the blvd right out your door, yet the beach is a short walk. Shopping and restaurants are all within walking distance. Hard to beat the value of this place. The pride the owners take here is very obvious. I will be coming back.

Room Tip: I like the upstairs for better views.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank Jim950

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Polish first
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

Very good service, great owners! A nice, quite, enjoyable place to stay in for a vacation. Close to the beach, nice view, amazing place overall. I really recommend it!! Best place ever!!!!!!!!

Staszek&Barbara

• Stayed November 2013
3 Thank Staszekkkkk
St. Petersburg, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

Very good rates and service.Friendly owner.Clean pool,close to the beach and restaurants.
Very flexible owner regarding move - in and move - out time.Nice and quiet.great deck to fish from,bbq area.Very helpfull owner

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Christian S
humble, texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

We look for maintenance and cleanliness above all else when we stay in any motel. The room here smelled better than the one at the Beau Rivage the week before! Plus the wi-fi worked. We were in St Pete to help my mother in law fix up her house and yard, and I can tell you that this place saved my life! If you have business in St. Pete for a couple of days, this is far superior to what you will find in the city. It was the same price as the "in town" motels, closer to her NW St Pete home (only 3 miles), and had a kitchenette; a CLEAN and FUNCTIONAL kitchenette equipped with all the comforts of home. Being 1/2 block across a small canal from Gulf Blvd, it was peaceful. The owner, Jerry, was extremely accommodating, and everything was perfectly clean from the pool to the propane grill to the 4 burner stove in the room. We have found our place to stay when we have a little business in St. Pete.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank mrsessie
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

You don't have to do anything else here. The host Michael is acommodating and the place is well kept and conveniently located. The price is also very reasonable. Across from the beach, it is also near plenty to do, but I went there to rest and unwind, and it was perfect for that. I will certainly be back there soon.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Francescovicente
H
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

A nice, quiet place for a holiday. The motel is close to the beach, 2 min walk. The owners are very helpful, you can count on them. The rooms and the entire hotel are very well maintained and clean. Motel has a large pool and deck where you can go fishing. The perfect place to relax. I would recommend.

Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Paul P
Lakeland, Florida, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

Owner was very rude. We stayed there for 3 nights and one of the nights I had some friends staying at nearby hotel. They wanted to drop by to visit us. I let the owner know they were coming and he told me NO GUESTS. I explained they were not staying with us but dropping by to visit for a short time. I told them to come anyway. He did not say anything when they got there but he did say something when their 5 and 7 year old girls got in the pool. He came over screaming OUT, OUT, OUT! I felt bad for the girls as he had embarrassed them thinking they did something wrong. The hotel was not full. There was only 3 rooms rented out the whole time we were there and I know why now. He also charges $15 a night for an extra person. Every other place only charges $5-$7 extra. I also told him that and he said everyone charges that. I named the other places I have stayed over there and he said " Oh maybe them". We paid too much money. Rooms were clean but very outdated. Should have been a sign to me when every other place I called was booked up during this week and this was the only place I could find open.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family