“Watch for extra charges”

Britt's Coal Fire Pizza
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Britt's Pizza has delicious homemade pizza, pasta, subs, and more made fresh. Our pizza and pasta sauce explodes with flavor, and we also have zesty subs and salads. Come in or call today, and experience the great flavor of Britt's Pizza!!
Reviewed 29 July 2014

The drink prices are very low and they have great live entertainment every night until 9PM outside. But when I ordered my meal the waitress said she could get me a caesar side salad instead of the house salad. But when the bill came there was an up charge for the salad which she did not tell me about. I would have passed on the salad.

1  Thank rsetter45
Britt P, General Manager at Britt's Coal Fire Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

This is not our restaurant, we do not have live entertainment every night, nor do we have servers.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Best pizza in Florida hands down. Comparable to places in the NYC Jersey area. We had the Hawaiian and meat pizza. Seriously delicious. My aunt who shuns carbs and restaurants without cloth napkins snuck over here to order another white pizza for lunch the following day after our visit. Definitely NOT to be missed if you're in the area.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Being a life long resident of NewYork City and North Jersey I have a hard time finding pizza that I like, especially out of state. But I have to say this is Excellent pizza for Florida. It's Not New York pizza compared to NY or NJ I give it good. Their wings are extremely tasty.

1  Thank Carmeci1
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Apparently this place is under new management. What a mistake. The food is not the same. The pizza isn't cooked like it used to be. Sorry to say we won't be coming back unless the guys who were here before come back.

I see this place closing up within a year. I hope not but if people like us who came here for the pizza before the new managers took over don't come back then goodbye Britt's.

1  Thank Mike D

The food has not changed with the management, our menu has remained the same. We apologize if the food was not up to your standards during your visit. Please come back and we will do our best to satisfy your tastes!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

We visiting Britt's on Friday, July 2014. I did not see a "children's" pizza option on the menu; therefore, our two children had to order 8" pizzas. The kids said they were ok. My husband ordered a meat calzone. He said it was pretty good. My parents ordered a large 1/2 cheese 1/2 Hawaiian and said it was good. I ordered a ham and cheese calzone. Compared to many other ham and cheese calzones that I have eaten, I was not impressed. The "breading" had an undercooked yeast taste. The ham was boiled instead of baked. I am used to calzones with NO tomato sauce inside and only mozzarella cheese inside. These calzones had a little sauce mixed with the mozzarella cheese and other cheeses such as ricotta. The sauce that was served on the side was good. They do deliver and delivered within a reasonable amount of time.
Not this particular night, but on two other occasions, we visited Britt's just for their ice-cream. It is Amish made and is spectacular!!!!!! My favorite is the Almond Joy.