“Great condo, noce quite location”
other travellers have booked this property
Easter Sunday, 2013.
Today, in March 2017, the weather is always gorgeous with lots of sunshine. The condo building at dawn - CAN'T MISS IT.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Easter Sunday, 2013.
Today, in March 2017, the weather is always gorgeous with lots of sunshine.
The condo building at dawn - CAN'T MISS IT.
The illumination is vibrant at dusk and you will always find your way 'home'.
A closer look at the sitting arrangement with the white wicker furniture.
Living Room and big balcony with white beaches and Gulf of Mexico.
Dining area.
New coffee machine from Cuisinart with different automatic single cup servings.
Fully equipped kitchen.
One cup coffee machine from Cuisinart with our gift to you - a bottle of white wine from Germany.
How do you like our new dishes and sets?
View from the balcony towards the dining area, kitchen, living room and the bath/bedrooms.
View into the Living room
Dining area.
Twin Bedroom with 28 ' TV and new dark blue curtains.
The new 100 % cotton /sateen linen with a nautical stitching for Master bedroom and Twin bedroom.
Master Bedroom, January 2017, new dark blue curtains.
Twin Bedroom with flying seagulls. This is the view from the window.
One of the full bathrooms, equipped with many towels and also with beach towels.
New soap dispenser, soap dish and toothbrush/water cup.
One of the two full bathrooms
Another view of the interior of the bathroom.
Summer 2016, new washer and dryer, ironing board, iron, different washing liquids, etc.
Another view from our balcony over our  premises, including the pool, lush gardens, shuffle board.
Bird's eyes view of the beaches from OUR own balcony.
Shuffleboards on our own premises, lit at night.
Here is another photo view taken by my from our balcony in March 2017.
This is the Orchid tree, 20 feet tall, in our garden and blooms from October to the end of March.
What a beautiful wedding preparation directly on the beach behind our building.
January 2016 - stormy day on the beach.
Another view of the beach. It is so relaxing and you can actually feel the breeze from the ocean.
Another marriage directly on the BEACH.
View from our balcony in March 2017.
Path through our lush garden towards the beaches without crossing any streets.
Birds of Paradise flower in our garden blooming in the Fall.
Did you ever see before a flying ALLIGATOR? I took this photo from our balcony in December 2015.
The lush gardens facing the Beach
Yearly Kite competition in January here in Treasure Island on our beaches.
Panfilo de Narvaez, first Spanish Explorer in Boca Ciega Bay, 1 mile from the condo on Park Street.
Beautiful gardens and Parks surrounding us.
Green parrot in the garden presenting a flower to his bride.
Sunset in the month of February 2017.
Another romantic sunset from our balcony.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 25 reviews

Reviews from our community

saleks999
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great condo, noce quite location”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Very well designed, maintained and equipped condo. Location and view are great too! The beach is very calm and safe for young children. It is also reasonably close to some Orlando area parks.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
13 Jun 2014
Dear Sergey family,

Thank you very much for staying in our beautiful condo and it is ALWAYS a pleasure for me to talk to our guests personally. This is all the FUN of private renting. While you stayed here with your young children, the weather was perfect for a relaxed vacation and we are looking forward meeting you again here as so many of our other guests do, too.
Your sons were very well educated and you all will be a happy FAMILY for many years to come.
Enjoy the rest of the summer,
Monika
Scotland
Reviewed 5 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
5 Jan 2014
Dear Rod and Mari,

I just realized that you also posted two photos from you in our official review - I love it, thank you so much.

Tank you also very much for your wonderful and friendly review. We love guests like you are and Valerie told me also that if you would live closer by we would be really good friends. We are happy that you enjoyed our condo and left such a great review on our web-site for everybody to see. You also loved our weather at the time, think November in Scotland and Germany, where I was at the time! We, the locals, think Fall is one of our best seasons and the prices for our condo are also especially a favorite DEAL. It is wonderful to communicate with you very often and as you told us, you are interested to come back again this Fall, while "counting your pennies". This year we are planning to stay here all Fall and enjoy the season with all our future guests.
We hopefully will meet you personally in the Fall.
Have a wonderful and peaceful year, best regards from
Peter and Monika Gewecke
mhaynes13...
Kittery, Maine
“Wow! Condo and Owners are Amazing”
Reviewed 2 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

My Mom, Nana and Aunt and I all stayed here for a week over Christmas. It was perfect for many reasons, some pure luck (record high temps) and most because we picked an awesome location with amazing owners. We had many questions and although Monika wasn't local she did everything she could to get me the answers quickly.
We are four generations traveling together and have MANY needs. The condo was able to accommodate all of us. My Aunt and Mom stayed in with the twin beds and many times commented that those beds were the most comfortable they had ever slept in. This room has two great window facing Gulf Blvd. The shared the small bath that is attached to this room and found it to be great. This bedroom is closest to the entrance and tucked away towards the back of the condo. The did wish that there was a TV in that room but once I reminded them both that they could watch anything they wanted on laptops and ipads that problem was solved.
My Nana stayed in the bedroom with the King bed. She thought it was very comfortable and enjoyed all of the baskets for her to keep her stuff in. I think she may have used every hanger in the large closet in this room. She enjoyed that she could watch a show while falling asleep with the sleep timer. She also LOVED that there was a window in her room which wouldn't have been the case if that hadn't be a corner unit.
Further down the hall is the washer and dryer tucked away in the closet, 2nd larger bathroom and kitchen. The kitchen had everything we need and then some. There were the basics there as well such as salt, pepper, spices, coffee, etc. It also had every dish, storage container and glass you could need. It even had Pyrex containers for storage which I loved b/c I don't trust plastic - but that is about me - HA!
There is counter with stools that connects the living room and dining area. It was wonderful. The kitchen table fit us all nicely and we liked that we could be sitting at the table or on the couch/chair and still be together. This open up to the balcony which just has the most amazing view. I slept on the couch - I did pull it out as it is a sofa bed but I must say that it was much more comfortable when not pulled out. I didn't have any problems sleeping and loved that I could hear the waves at night as I was sleeping.
I just can not say enough good things about the condo and the owners. The items in the unit, including appliances are all newer and of a high quality. The owners obviously take great pride in their unit and it was very clean and arranged very nicely for my Nana and Aunt's arrival. My Nana informed us two days in to out stay that we will be back and asked when can we reserve it. If you have any doubts - don't. Book here you won't be sorry.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view, location, and condo setup.
Liked least: The pull out sofa when pulled out.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
2 Jan 2014
Dear Melissa and Ladies,
Melissa is always the Lady I correspond with many times, starting while I was still in Germany on my business trip and we followed through when I was back by the end of November. I was also so lucky meeting your Nana and mother and next time I will meeting you the Special Lady personal also.
I big thank you for your wonderful and informative review for all our future guests to see and hear the comments from you, as our guests. I cut some branches from our own Orchid Tree and put them in a vase for a welcome for you ladies. Unfortunately, even these flowers are gorgeous in violet color, they only look nice in a vase for about 2 - 3 days. Yes, it is also a lot of fun for us meeting our guests personally here in our condo, as we live only five minutes away by car. This is what private renting is all about. As you mentioned also, Peter and I put all our energy and love into the maintenance of our condo, because only then it stays in this excellent condition and when something breaks, we replace it at once. Sometimes, it happens, that one of our guests break something - well, we discuss this in a friendly manner and replace it as fast as we are able to, e.g. coffee maker, toaster, etc. Bigger items, e.g. new dryer and washing machine takes a couple of days to be replaced by US personally, because this is the normal wear and tear.
You also enjoyed the heated pool and the warm weather, I remember we had record high temperatures around 80 F and always sunshine and a bit of a breeze. The new walkway behind our condo building is so great for jogging or walking along at your own pace.
We are happy to hear that you are planning to come back again this year, perhaps again around Christmas, and we would love to meet you again and pamper you again with a bottle of Champaign for this Special Occasion.
Monika and Peter Gewecke - owners of condo 508
Arras
Reviewed 30 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
30 Dec 2013
Dear Etienne,
thank you very much for this wonderful review for our condo. We appreciate this even more, as you are world travelers and coming from France, where you have nice beaches also. But - of course - our weather in December is so perfect that everybody enjoys walking along water's edge of the Gulf of Mexico and putting their feet into the water. You swam in our heated pool overlooking the lush garden and the beaches, and this feels great. It was really a pleasure meeting you both and we wish you Good Travelling here in the United States, especially in Florida. We hope to see you again in the future here in our condo in the middle of Treasure Island and we intend to keep our condo for many more years to come.

Monika and Peter Gewecke
Pittsfield MA
Reviewed 22 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

22 May 2013
Dear Sharon, Tim and family,

thank you very much for your kind words about us and our condo. Yes, I like to talk to our guests always personally and I know our guests like this personal attention,too. It was a pleasure meeting you also and we would love to meet you here in our condo again.
I do the cleaning and organizing of the condo myself and I am involved in every step and like to give recommendations where to go for dinner, what to do with your teenagers and where the fun stuff is besides making long walks along water's edge.
All Spring we met wonderful guests and some of you are returning already for years. I really do hope that I/We will always be able to keep up to our standard and continue our service for you.

Have a good summer, Monika and Peter Gewecke
Canada
Reviewed 2 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Older travelers
2 Apr 2013
Dear Pam and Steve, Thank you for your friendly review and we have to let all our future guests know, that you come already for the 5th year next year for the whole month of March. Pam and Steve have become our friends and we always invite them for a private dinner in our house. They are wonderful guests and leave our condo always in excellent condition. We have also other guests who come for a couple of years and it is so nice to see them again and that they appreciate how much time and effort we put in our condo to make all our guests feel like friends. Pam and Steve are familiar with our area and they like to visit different open markets on different days. They also have become Members of the local library and rent movies or take books home to our condo to get more information about the local history.
We always welcome our guests back, especially Pam and Steve from Toronto.
Minnesota
Reviewed 5 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

5 Mar 2013
Dear Deana and Sam,
thank you very much for your lovely and friendly review. I met these wonderful guests after a long trip and a ride from the airport and they were still smiling and right away it was a great friendly feeling and understanding towards each other. We really are looking forward meeting you again next year in good health and the same spirit of open minds. We are also very happy that you enjoyed the new walkway along our beaches for everybody, like young families with a stroller, or kids with roller skates or elderly guests who like to feel a safe ground under their feet and not just sand.
Thank you so much and have a wonderful year, Monika
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$139
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing