“Stayed in May”

Arvilla Resort Motel Treasure Island
Ranked #17 of 48 Hotels in Treasure Island
Reviewed 20 June 2014

It was our first "Girls Need a Break Weekend" and we chose Arvilla based on the reviews and the 3 of us were not disappointed. The large effiency was great, bed was supper comfortable, immaculately clean and the staff very professional and nice. Though we did not use the pool, it was very clean and they lock the gates at dark. Very Very Very nice.
We will be back.

1 comment-they need a new coffee pot -- the thing took forever to make the coffee.

Ann

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ann P

Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for our 5th anniversary in March with our 18 month old daughter. The location is about all it has going for it. It is very old and in need of lots of renovations. There are window A/C units in the rooms that blow around humidity, not cool air. We woke up in the morning feeling like we were misted on. The hot water did not work to take showers so we told the manager and he had to relight the hot water heater...45 minutes of sitting in a towel we were able to shower. The pool says it is heated but it is not warm enough to get into. My toddler was shivering. All rooms face the pool and are perpendicular to the beach so you can't even count on a nice view. Treasure Island is such a nice area, it's unfortunate that the older motels such as this can't step it up a little and renovate if they value their location. I trusted Trip Advisors rating of #1 on this motel and was very disappointed. I will definitely pay more for a nicer place next time. I hope this review helps...we go to the beach about every other weekend from the months of March thru October and always look for new, reasonable places instead of staying in the same place each time. I depend on the reviews and ratings to make my decision.

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank HOLLYMW1
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The Arvilla is in a great location right on the beach. It was easy to find and is in walking distance to restaurants. I think there is other stuff in walking distance but we were only there overnight so didn't take advantage. The room was small but clean and had everything you need for an overnight stay. There was complimentary coffee in the morning. It is a good basic property in a great location. I'd stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rosemary P
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I've stayed at the Arvilla many times. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Rooms are clean and the location is wonderful. Nice pool and just a few steps from the beach and Gulf. If you are looking for a nice place to go and relax, don't miss out on the Arvilla!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank JoVernon2014
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My wife and I just finished our third stay at the Arvilla Resort, Treasure Island Florida. It was absolutely perfect. The staff are wonderful and our room was spotless, like the rest of the facility. They have a great pool with the beach a couple of steps away. We really enjoy this place and will definitely be going back.

1  Thank Dave W
Reviewed 23 April 2014

My husband and I stayed the week prior to Easter in a poolside eff.The entire resort was spotless! The grounds, the pool, the room. The staff was very helpful and friendly and there were signs all about that they enjoyed what they were doing. If I had a complaint it would be that they kept the ice machine locked! Not a problem, just an annoyance. We did not rent a car, so we used the public transportation available. The grocery store was only 3/4 of a mile down the street(we walked) and the drug store was closer. Would I go back? In a heartbeat!

2  Thank PureMichigan123
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This was my second vacation at Arvilla. I first came with a girlfriend 4 years ago and this year came with my husband. We enjoyed our stay, Malika, Debbie, Gregg and Brenda were most helpful. We arrived early and the staff had our room ready for us, which was very much appreciated. We stayed in the one bedroom suite, which was plenty roomy. If you like a small venue with relaxing atmosphere, this is the place for you. This location is close to restaurants, stores and entertainment.

Lise & Brent from Canada