Just spent a week at Arvilla Motel and loved the family type atmosphere. The motel brought back fond memories of family vacations. It had very clean rooms and property. Pool is cleaned daily and the grounds.
Our family had 3 rooms, 2 were small efficiencies and the 3rd had 2 rooms. The small kitchens had everything except food and paper goods. If you want to wash dishes bring dish soap. We also brought hand and bath soap, but that is how we travel.
Rooms were very clean and comfortable. A/C was a wall unit so if you are not used to that it may sound noisy. Beds were comfortable. Our only suggestion for the bathroom would be to upgrade the shower heads for better pressure. If you like art deco and are a baby boomer the bath tile will bring back memories.
Arvilla is set back from the beach, as all the motels close by are, so there is about a five minute walk to get to the water. There are chairs and umbrellas that can be rented on the beach by an independent company.
Arvilla's pool is a nice size and they have tubes, floats and noodles to use. The motel is within walking distance to restaurants and a short drive to others.
There is also a wonderful concrete walkway behind the motel, before the beach, that is about a mile to a mile and a half.
The motel was quiet, with very friendly staff and guests.
Our family enjoyed our week very much, and look forward to returning.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Arvilla Resort Motel Treasure Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arvilla Resort Motel Treasure Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Arvilla Hotel Treasure Island
- Arvilla Resort Treasure Island
- Arvilla Resort Motel Treasure Island Florida