I found and choose to stay in THE SEAHORSE COTTAGES on Treasure Island while searching for a "Sring Break" holiday for my son and myself. What a sweet deal the SEAHORSE COTTAGES turned out to be. We spent 5 nights in cottage #9. I would have choosen one of the cottages closer to the gulf and away from the street, but #9 was all that was left when I made the reservation. It was clean and worked out well for us. Cottages that FACE the gulf are JUST BEAUIFUL. You step out of your little cottage and you are ON the sand. Patsey and her husband are the managers and they are helpful and friendly. The outside grills is so helpful. My son grilled up his own lunches and dinners. There is a small grocery store directly across the street where you can get meats and fruits and salad mixings. The beach is clean and safe and lots of people walk up and down the beach all day, so there is always someone to talk with.
SEAHORSE COTTAGES provide beach chairs and those blue beach covers to protect you from the sun. They will provide you with all the additional towel you might need during your stay, but do not offer "daily" maid service. They also have sand toys and swings. There are activities along the "strip" but once you retreat to your cottage, it is calm and quiet. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK. It is not a fancy resort, but it is reasonably priced and a clean, safe to stay. We had a wonderful, relaxing vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nothing better for your budget on the beach. Kayak, paddleboard, bikes, grills, firepit. Enjoy Old Florida as you did as a child. Not a resort, but a retreat to the good ole days. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Seahorse Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seahorse Cottages Hotel Treasure Island
- Seahorse Cottages Treasure Island, Florida