I have stayed at the Page Terrance many times but never written a review. The hotel is small (around 40 rooms) and is right on the beach. It has a nice pool and surrounding patio areas and is never overcrowded. You can literally through a stone to the beach so the veiws are great. We have just come back and the weather was around 80 the whole stay. The rooms are spacious and I would recommend one with efficiency as you get a small kitchenette good for keeping drinks cold etc. The rooms have mostly been upgraded but this is not a 5* hotel but very clean and has everything you need. You can't go far wrong staying here for the price as it is extremely well run and staff (family owned) are very helpful they also have good help - Sandy on reception gave us some really good tips on eating out locally. To sum up - thanks again for a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Page Terrace Beachfront Motel is located in downtown Treasure Island and is situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico. The property offers large, comfortable, but yet affordable accommodations. Our property offers a large heated pool, a spacious patio, shuffleboard, BBQ grill, free WiFi and more. The rooms include kitchenettes, air conditioning, ceiling fans, direct dial phones with voice mail, cable television, handicapped access, daily maid service. We are family owned and operated and AAA rated. We look forward to accommodating your future stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island, Florida
- Page Terrace Hotel
- Page Terrace Treasure Island