I totally agree that this motel is kept clean, and for the price, well lets say you are definitely getting what you pay for....The walls are paper thin and you can hear everyone around you talking and even snoring in their rooms, and , I suppose, they can hear everything YOU do too! The bathroom fans are like something from an airplane engine manufacturer, and yes, you can hear everyone elses running too. It is almost deafening when you are in the enclosed bathroom, and does not have a switch option....Also, this place is in need of a definite update, try keyless entry and more outlets in rooms, had to dig behind the dresser for 1 and unplug the refrigerator for another. I will not be returning and really don't see what everyone else is raving about?! We DID pick this place by the reviews and will for sure be using more caution in the future as to believability. Good location with a LOT of other options in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Page Terrace Beachfront Motel is located in downtown Treasure Island and is situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico. The property offers large, comfortable, but yet affordable accommodations. Our property offers a large heated pool, a spacious patio, shuffleboard, BBQ grill, free WiFi and more. The rooms include kitchenettes, air conditioning, ceiling fans, direct dial phones with voice mail, cable television, handicapped access, daily maid service. We are family owned and operated and AAA rated. We look forward to accommodating your future stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island, Florida
- Page Terrace Hotel
- Page Terrace Treasure Island