“Bring your earplugs!”

Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel
Ranked #13 of 48 Hotels in Treasure Island
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I totally agree that this motel is kept clean, and for the price, well lets say you are definitely getting what you pay for....The walls are paper thin and you can hear everyone around you talking and even snoring in their rooms, and , I suppose, they can hear everything YOU do too! The bathroom fans are like something from an airplane engine manufacturer, and yes, you can hear everyone elses running too. It is almost deafening when you are in the enclosed bathroom, and does not have a switch option....Also, this place is in need of a definite update, try keyless entry and more outlets in rooms, had to dig behind the dresser for 1 and unplug the refrigerator for another. I will not be returning and really don't see what everyone else is raving about?! We DID pick this place by the reviews and will for sure be using more caution in the future as to believability. Good location with a LOT of other options in the area.

Room Tip: I have no idea which area of this motel would be the best, they are probably ALL just as noisy, but...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
PageTerraceMotel, Public Relations Manager at Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2012

Our property is made of concrete block, not paper. If there is ever a noise complaint from a guest because of another, we attend to the situation immediately. We hope to be notified of these situations so that we can make every guests' stay wonderful. As for the fans in the bathrooms, this is one area in which we are looking to do future renovations.

Reviewed 24 December 2011

I am currently a guest at the Page Terrace. I am extremely pleased with my choice of hotel and my decision to stay here. The staff are totally professsional, helpful and patient with my questions, and have pleased me greatly. With so many hotels to choose from they made my decision easy to make. The accomodation is an efficiency studio with a view of the glorious beach. When I say the room and its features are impeccable its an understatement. I don't think I could be more pleased. Five stars aren't enough, they deserve more. If you visit Treasure Island, FL you will not be disappointed.This is truly a slice of heaven! :)

Room Tip: Get a beach front room!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank pierresplace
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I have stayed at the Page Terrance many times but never written a review. The hotel is small (around 40 rooms) and is right on the beach. It has a nice pool and surrounding patio areas and is never overcrowded. You can literally through a stone to the beach so the veiws are great. We have just come back and the weather was around 80 the whole stay. The rooms are spacious and I would recommend one with efficiency as you get a small kitchenette good for keeping drinks cold etc. The rooms have mostly been upgraded but this is not a 5* hotel but very clean and has everything you need. You can't go far wrong staying here for the price as it is extremely well run and staff (family owned) are very helpful they also have good help - Sandy on reception gave us some really good tips on eating out locally. To sum up - thanks again for a great holiday.

Room Tip: Pick one with efficiency. Don't need to add photos as their webiste shows honest and true pictu...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Caroline M
PageTerraceMotel, Public Relations Manager at Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2011

Thank you for noticing our continued improvements and for returning to us again.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

My husband and I visited the Page Terrace on our honeymoon. It was a quiet, clean get-a-way. The staff was excellent and friendly and we had an amazing view of the beach! We will definately be back!

Room Tip: Ask for an remodeled room-ours was gorgeous!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Glad you enjoyed your honeymoon with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2011

We just spent a week at The Page Terrace Motel. This was our 5th year staying here. The rooms are wonderful. A great view of the beach and ocean. Arthur and Krystyna are wonderful people and make you feel like family. We are already looking forward to next year!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Karen K

Glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your continued business. Look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed 1 September 2011

My wife and I just spent our 11 year wedding anniversary in Treasure Island, Florida and we chose Page Terrace Motel as our place to stay for the week. The staff is very friendly and the owners are AWESOME!!!! Arthur and Christine are great people and very accommodating. The place was very clean and with recent updates looked fabulous. We already made reservations for June and can't wait to stay again. The room we had had a private balcony and was beautiful. To be able to step out and watch the ocean of the morning and the gorgeous sunsets at night was wonderful. This place is awesome and affordable. It's nothing like the big hotel chains where they just "go through the motions". They care about their guests and do everything they can to help. Arthur, one of the owners, even came out to the beach one night and took pictures of my wife and I because we were trying to take pictures while setting the camera on a wall and setting the timer. You know the kind of picture that you have to set up and run to the spot and wait. This place is very family oriented and I can't say enough about it. Thanks again to Arthur and Christine for such a wonderful experience and can't wait to see them in June.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank bigphil88us

Glad we could accommodate you for your special occasion. It is simply our pleasure to help out whenever we can. Hope the pictures can out great!

Reviewed 31 August 2011

My husband and I have been coming here for years! This place is truly the best on treasure island! The owners are by far the most friendly people ever! We love Author and Christine tons! Thank you for making I and My Husband's 11 year wedding Anniversary unforgettable!!! The Cinnamon's

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Brandi1980

Always nice to hear from you! We appreciate your kind words.