Almost everything about the Page Terrace is terrific. I would rate the cleanliness, the location, the staff all with five stars. The beach is one of the most beautiful that I've seen. The access to the beach was phenominal.
The one area that was distressing was the smoking of the other guests. While smoking was not allowed in the rooms, the patio surrounding the pool and the shuffleboard area were filled with very heavy smokers at all times of the day and evening. When walking to our rooms or to the lobby, we had to hold our breath so as to not inhale the horrible smoke. I'd like to suggest that smokers be allowed in only one of the outside areas and especially not in the area surrounding the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Page Terrace Beachfront Motel is located in downtown Treasure Island and is situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico. The property offers large, comfortable, but yet affordable accommodations. Our property offers a large heated pool, a spacious patio, shuffleboard, BBQ grill, free WiFi and more. The rooms include kitchenettes, air conditioning, ceiling fans, direct dial phones with voice mail, cable television, handicapped access, daily maid service. We are family owned and operated and AAA rated. We look forward to accommodating your future stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and HRS so you can book your Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island, Florida
- Page Terrace Hotel
- Page Terrace Treasure Island