I was on the waiting list for a few months before I received a phone call. I got a Two Room Suite for 5 days then went on to Disney for the rest of the stay. Last time I was here was in 2006 and the rooms look really nice. I had #337 and the family that runs the property have done a great job renovating the rooms. We now have two flat screens in the room one in the bedroom and one in the living room and both have DVD players which was great because there is a Red Box at Publix across the street. The bathrooms are new as well as the fully equipped kitchens. And the greatest improvement I think they did are the new windows. Sloppy Joe's right next door had music that was a little loud for the kids one night but once I closed the windows I didn't hear anything and they slept well. I not going to wait 6 years before I come back so I booked for next year for January!!
As for restaurants try Salty Rim, Sloppy Joe's and their Retro Cobb Salad with a fish bowl drink, Middle Grounds Grill and their Mango Nut Crusted Grouper. Arthur at the front desk sent us to the best gelato I ever had outside of Italy called Paciugo!! OMG, I went in for a cone and came out with a gallon its unreal how good it is and lastly sushi Toyko Bay just a few miles away.
I ate like i was on a cruise.
Tips: Traffic in Feb/March was nuts so I am returning in Jan 2014 and maybe in August with just my wife!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Page Terrace Beachfront Motel is located in downtown Treasure Island and is situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico. The property offers large, comfortable, but yet affordable accommodations. Our property offers a large heated pool, a spacious patio, shuffleboard, BBQ grill, free WiFi and more. The rooms include kitchenettes, air conditioning, ceiling fans, direct dial phones with voice mail, cable television, handicapped access, daily maid service. We are family owned and operated and AAA rated. We look forward to accommodating your future stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island, Florida
- Page Terrace Hotel
- Page Terrace Treasure Island