“Only Place to Stay on the Island!”

Ranked #13 of 48 Hotels in Treasure Island
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I was on the waiting list for a few months before I received a phone call. I got a Two Room Suite for 5 days then went on to Disney for the rest of the stay. Last time I was here was in 2006 and the rooms look really nice. I had #337 and the family that runs the property have done a great job renovating the rooms. We now have two flat screens in the room one in the bedroom and one in the living room and both have DVD players which was great because there is a Red Box at Publix across the street. The bathrooms are new as well as the fully equipped kitchens. And the greatest improvement I think they did are the new windows. Sloppy Joe's right next door had music that was a little loud for the kids one night but once I closed the windows I didn't hear anything and they slept well. I not going to wait 6 years before I come back so I booked for next year for January!!

As for restaurants try Salty Rim, Sloppy Joe's and their Retro Cobb Salad with a fish bowl drink, Middle Grounds Grill and their Mango Nut Crusted Grouper. Arthur at the front desk sent us to the best gelato I ever had outside of Italy called Paciugo!! OMG, I went in for a cone and came out with a gallon its unreal how good it is and lastly sushi Toyko Bay just a few miles away.
I ate like i was on a cruise.

Tips: Traffic in Feb/March was nuts so I am returning in Jan 2014 and maybe in August with just my wife!!

Room Tip: The higher you go the better the view but no elevator!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank zosoboogie
PageTerraceMotel, General Manager at Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2013

Thank you so much for your repeat visit and wonderful review. I appreciate the great review! We are family-friendly and strive to provide accommodations to enhance your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Arthur Czyszczon

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Nice, clean spacious room. Full size fridge, two burner stove, microwave, coffee maker and kitchen
utensils, including cups plates and silverware. Courteous staff. Close to all activities, walk to restaurants and stores. Nice pool. Good place to watch sunsets. Price very reasonable.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Bill c
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Very enjoyable stay with great location on the beach, and plenty of places nearby to eat,drink or get a takeaway. The hotel is family run and all staff were very friendly. This was the last place we stayed on our Florida trip and was a great place to catch doesn't before flying home.

Room Tip: Try and get only room in the hotel with its own private balcony overlooking the pool which we stayed...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank KK10
Reviewed 26 February 2013

My sister and I stayed here for a week in May 2012. The rooms are super clean and have kitchenettes. The beds are very comfortable. You are within walking distance to Publix to pick up groceries, restaurants, shops, bars and are very close to John's Pass. The beach is beautiful and has a walkway. Also the pool is a saltwater pool, lovely. We walked next door to Sloppy Joe's every evening for cocktails and watched the sunset. We have stayed at several hotels in the TI area over the years, but there is something amazing and comfortable about this place. So amazing we booked our room for this coming May before we left!! I cannot wait to return to Page Terrace!

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice, but if you have a lot of luggage you may want to get a room on the lower lev...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Julie C

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a wonderful review! We are family-friendly and strive to provide accommodations to enhance your stay . Thank you for your comments regarding our cleanliness. I will be sure to pass your praises along to our housekeepers. I am glad your family had such a great time and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

My husband and I come here twice a year, 3 weeks in July and then we celebrate Christmas and New Year here also..I love coming to the beach in December and leaving the cold behind in Ct. This year we stayed 12/19 - 1/3..they are redoing the sidewalk/bike path this winter and can't wait to go back in July to see it finished..had a wonderful Christmas and New Year at the Page Terrace once again, it's the best Christmas present that we give each other and what a way to welcome in the New Year, with beautiful warm sunny days and nights that you don't need a coat to go out..All the rooms are all redone and they are always updating. Very friendly owners and staff..I can't think of a better way to spend the holiday's..Looking forward to going back in July and seeing all the friends we have made over the years..Thank You Page Terrace for another wonderful holiday..
Janice and Dana

Room Tip: Beautiful sunsets from beachside rooms
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Harleygirl57

Arthur Czyszczon

Reviewed 23 October 2012

We really enjoyed our stay. The only thing that really bothered us was the fact that the visiters were allowed to get up at 6 in the morning and put their towels on the chairs at the tables. This should not happen. I sat outside and two of the tables did not have anyone sitting in them for 3 hrs. I believe when you are leaving the table for any good amount of time it should be made available for someone else. No one on a beach is going to sit a table all day and they shouldn't be able to reserve it all day. There were only like 4 tables to begin with. Other than that the Motel is very very nice.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank stpetesunset
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Clean, nice, the people are really nice, just there on the beach, didn't need to use the car, Publix, Walgreens, good reasturants, a walking distance. Very relaxing. Is not a Luxury room but is comfortable

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family