Just what we needed spending a week at the page terrace was just wounderful,very very nice staff,clean rooms they even clean off the patio deck every day, we didnt even rent a car got shuttle from a man arthur told us about to and from airport, everything you need is really close to the hotel,groceries, resturaunts,walgreens,ice cream and of course the beach plus the pool
I just cant say enough will be back again. we really met alot of nice people also.MYwife and i rate this as our best relaxing vacation very laid back and relaxing .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Page Terrace Beachfront Motel is located in downtown Treasure Island and is situated directly on the Gulf of Mexico. The property offers large, comfortable, but yet affordable accommodations. Our property offers a large heated pool, a spacious patio, shuffleboard, BBQ grill, free WiFi and more. The rooms include kitchenettes, air conditioning, ceiling fans, direct dial phones with voice mail, cable television, handicapped access, daily maid service. We are family owned and operated and AAA rated. We look forward to accommodating your future stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Page Terrace Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island, Florida
- Page Terrace Hotel
- Page Terrace Treasure Island