“Amazing vaction with friends”
Unit overview Living Room
Sun deck and pool
Grilling/ Picnic Area
Surf Beach Resort
View from the Beach
'Thank You' to all of my guests for the wonderful reviews! This would be impossible without You!
Master Bedroom
Guest Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 9 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
9 Jun 2013
Dear Meghan G,

Thank You for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay in my condo.

I am very happy the condo was everything you had expected and all of you had an enjoyable stay.

Please contact me anytime you are ready to come back.

Thanks,
Evelyn
Stouffville
Reviewed 14 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
14 May 2013
Dear JC,

Thank You for choosing my condo for your recent stay at the Surf Beach Resort.

Your review is greatly appreciated. Thank You for all the kind words and I am so very glad the stay was enjoyable and the place met all your expectations.

Thank You for booking for your next years trip. :)

Iowa
Reviewed 12 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway
12 Apr 2013
Dear NLS20,

Thank You for taking the time to leave such a kind review about Your recent stay in my condo.
I am very glad You were able to enjoy every little piece that Surf Beach accommodates to all guests.

Hope You return,

NY
Reviewed 18 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
18 Mar 2013
Dear Roche Family,

Thank You for taking the time to write a review about Your recent stay in my condo!
It is always a pleasure to read positive reviews. I am glad You had a relaxing week and were able to experience this wonderful area. It truly is a gem!

Please contact me direct for Your future stay as I will do my best to quote a satisfactory rate.

IA
Reviewed 17 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

17 Feb 2013
Dear Margie,

Thank You for taking out the time to write a review aboiut your recent stay in my condo!

I am so glad you had such an enjoyable stay and the staff was there to help with all your requests!!!

Looking forward to having you back!!!

Evelyn
Ohio
Reviewed 13 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
13 Feb 2013
Hello Matt,

Thank You for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at my condo.

I am very pleased your experience was pleasurable and you enjoyed the gorgeous sunsets Treasure Island offers.

Please keep my condo in mind for Your future stay in Treasure Island, FL.

Westerville Ohio
Reviewed 1 February 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Older travelers
1 Feb 2013
Dear Carol,

I am so happy You were very pleased with my condo and the staff. They do go out their way to help out!

Thank You for the review and please keep my condo in mind for Your next trip to Treasure Island!

Evelyn.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing