“Great service!”

Clock Tower Sports Bar & Grill
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: The best food and drink prices on Treasure Island. Sports, Live Music, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Indoor / Outdoor dining. Full Liquor Bar. Ping Pong, Pool, Darts, Golf, Bowling, Beer Pong, and Cornhole.
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Our server, Sion, was fantastic! This place has a great atmosphere and food! Food and drink specials were a bonus!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I recently started going to The Clock Tower 3-4 times a week. We live on Treasure Island, so it's only a 5-minute bike ride for us. Here are the highlights: Daily specials include classic American comfort food, such as, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, meatloaf, spaghetti and chicken parm, all for $5.75. For a couple more bucks you can have a rib or wing basket and other standard sport bar fare. All good. Another plus is the list of appetizers. I frequently get the fish spread, which is a meal in itself. One of my personal favorites is the fries. The owner is the cook. He's there 7-days a week making everything. As a bonus, he cooks several asian specialties that he learned from his wife. If you like pho, it's great here. If you like bloody marys, the Sunday morning bloody mary bar starts at 11 AM. You get a pint glass with vodka and ice for CHEAP and a full complement of fixings to do it up right. It isn't fancy, but it's just right. We always eat outside on the deck, although the interior is fine. You really can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

Stopped by for a snack, had the meatloaf special, all our party enjoyed their food from the daily special menu, nice to eat outside too, good service good prices, I'm pleased this place is going from strength to strength , as previous incarnations failed to do so, hope it continues as it's a nice change... See ya next year...

Reviewed 6 May 2014

The food was very good. The atmosphere was sporty. They have specials every night. very cheap we will be back next year.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Went here based on previous reviews to try the ribs. Well they were dry, tasteless and a very small portion! The fries were ok although I had an ok portion, my husband had a very small one! Still hungry so had dessert, that really wasn't good either, tasted like it had been hanging around some time. Sorry really thought the food was poor, there are far better places to eat in the area wish we'd not tried here!

Jim A, Owner at Clock Tower Sports Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Hi Louise
I am shocked and sorry to hear about the ribs we served as they are typically one of our more requested entree's due to both taste, tenderness and size; as you can see from the previous review customers review. I eat them frequently and usually have to bring some home! If you are from our area, please look me up and I will set you up a another try or a dish of your choice.
Again my apologies and look me up if possible.

Jim