“Yummo!!!”

Shrimpy's Blues Bistro
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are proud to serve the freshest Gulf Seafood on the market. In addition we only buy wild caught seafood we will NEVER buy any farm raised seafood. Our kitchen is a fusion of The Gulf Coast; from New Orleans to the Tampa Beach Coast and their regional influences. Most of our Ingredients are Fresh from the Gulf and Florida. We don’t have walk-in coolers or big storage areas so we have to go to the market often to guarantee the freshness of our ingredients. In addition we offer 16 craft beers on tap many from the local area and New orleans
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Seriously, I don't know why this place isn't packed 24/7! We ate at Shrimpy's 3 times in the 7 days we were in TI. Pot Roast was delicious...black bean soup delicious....Mimmosa's yummo...great service, friendly staff. Can't beat it.

1  Thank pburghfan

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We had a great time and delicious lunch of shrimp po-boys, grouper gumbo, chicken tenders and homemade potato chips. Fairly priced, well decorated and fun. Our server/bartender, Sian, was incredible! Friendly, attentive and helpful - such a delight!!

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My family and I came here for lunch. I loved the atmosphere and our waitress, Sian (pronounced Shawn) was very sweet and hard working! She had four tables and was managing the bar and was keeping drinks refilled and guests happy!!! I ordered the fried pickels, which were much better than other restraunts in the area. I ordered the chicken bacon ranch poboy and was satisfied with my meal. The fries are good, and the island slaw was my favorite thing I ate. It had a really great Asian kick to it. I will be back next time I'm in the area!!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

If you want to try a small family friendly place try Shrimpys! Husband got shrimp and grits and it was Delicious, I got grilled shrimp skewers with mashed potatoes and mixed veggies. Their homemade cocktail sauce was really good. Sian the server said everything is fresh caught and made in house. Their lemonade was awesome!! Would definitely recommend trying it. Super causal and family friendly!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Shrimpys is tucked away, nicely lit inside and out. Your mouth will thank you for seeking out this hidden gem in the shopping center just before one reaches Gulf Boulevard. The food has a Cajun accent as well as Cuban with lots of fresh seafood as the star of the show! Wonderful and unique breakfast fare topped off with toasted cuban bread. Lush avocados, black beans and rice, a light and delicious creamy pasta dish with crawfish and scallops are wonderful here. The house made chips and salsa are worth the trip alone. I have an abiding fondness for the boom boom shrimp appetizer, too. They feature a good array of craft beers and select wines. Here's hoping you get the chance to enjoy this sweet treasure on Treasure Island, Fl.