“Great place - always busy and crowded thought”

VIP Lounge & Restaurant
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I usually have dinner here once a week and the food is the best Tex-Mex around. The staff is friendly but busy. The place is small and usually crowded, but its worth the wait.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,020)

Reviewed 21 October 2013

first time there what a surprise, mixed crowd, lively feel, service quick and pleasant,food was delicious,prices really offer great value.gonna go somemore.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

This is just a small bar and grill, but it has really good food. I found it on the internet and it had a better rating than a larger Mexican restaurant not far away. We were really happy with our meals and well worth it. We had mexican pizza and burritos.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Lovely taste - not too spicy but can be sauced up if required. Very busy at weekends so be sure to arrive early. Big portions, good atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I was told by more people than I can count that VIP was the place to go...Well I finally made it there with some friends (locals) and I'm so happy I discovered this little treasure. It looks plain and kind of like a dive from the outside (and in) but who doesn't love a good dive! The quesadillas and tacos are excellent and the Margaritas and sangria pack a powerful punch. I swear this was the best shredded pork quesadilla I ever had! All the locals are here for very good reason. Coming in through the back entrance by the kitchen your nose can just smell that it's gonna be more than just good and we weren't disappointed! We were practically salivating before we sat down and my Amigas and I were happy as well fed Gauchos by the end of the meal! VIP is a regular weekly spot now!