“2014 vacation”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Reviewed 4 April 2014

It was a topical McDonald's. Nothing great nothing bad. The food came out hot and it tasted fine. If we go back I would go there again.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Typical McDonalds other than the counter staff was grumpy. We ignored the teens' attitude and were pleasant & friendly in return but their mood was still foul. I've never had eyes rolled at me before at a restaurant and all I did was ask for spoons for our sundaes!

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Clean and just across the street from the Thunderbird. Great for morning coffee and usually had specials every week.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

First off, this is McDonalds. What I liked was across the street from Gulf of Mexico and convenient.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

McDonalds - Very Nice, very convenient. I walked across teh street from the hotel for my breakfast burito. Very nice and very clean.