“The best Cuban on the beach!”
Review of The Floridian

The Floridian
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Willard, MO
“The best Cuban on the beach!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Just love this little place.. they have the best Cuban in the area and the beans and rice are yummy! We go back every year at least a couple of times!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lisa032

Lexington, Kentucky
“We love the sandwiches!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We love the sandwiches here. They are large and reasonably priced. Would go back. Even my picky eater likes this place. That says a lot.

Tavares, Florida
“Mom's Beach Week”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

This is the first time I've eaten at this restaurant. It will be the last time. I really like Cuban Food. I've had Cuban Food that was excellent. This isn't it. It's poor quality food and over priced. The portions were OK, but it really doesn't matter if the quality if poor. I truly can't recommend this restaurant.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Steve C
Gulfport, Florida, United States
“Great Cuban near the beach”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Always try to stop here when we head out to the beach. The cubans are large and are very good. It is near the beach so parking is limited. There is usually a line but it moves quick and the food is delivered quickly as well.

• Visited April 2014
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Meh”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We, too, were pulled in by the glowing reviews. The sandwiches are large and fairly inexpensive. But I guess I was expecting a little more flavor. If this is authentic "Cuban" then I probably won't get so worked up about it next time someone offers. The parking around this little cafe is VERY limited, so be warned if you are not on foot.

• Visited March 2014