Place is very old, sign says built in 1947, and not up dated since. Great location on the beach, very nice pool area and great place to watch the sunset. However the room was a little edgy. Beds a little rough, fitted sheets kept slipping off because of the plastic mattess pad. Sink, stove, frig., which didn't work so we had a dorm frig., combination was from the original construction. Carpets dirty and tattered. Very wierd was not screens on the windows to enjoy the gulf breeze. Staff was very friendly and very helpful but the other guests, all seemed to know each other, were very rude. Parking was a problem as you parked across the street about a block away. For what I paid I have had better in the area. Doubt if I will go back. Sorry Sands Resort.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your The Sands of Treasure Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands Of Treasure Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Sands Hotel Treasure Island
- Sands Motel Treasure Island
- The Sands Of Treasure Island Florida