This apartment/hotel was built in 1947. It still looks like 1947, and there was a definite moldy smell. Those things aside, it had fresh paint, and a certain charm. It reminded me of my Aunt's house when I was a kid. People were super friendly, and the guests used the outdoor spaces, instead of being holed up inside. We had a blast. The beach right there is pristine!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Sands of Treasure Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sands Of Treasure Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Sands Hotel Treasure Island
- Sands Motel Treasure Island
- The Sands Of Treasure Island Florida