The room we had (I think 105) over New Year was 1 bedroom (2 beds) with a pull out. The couch was large which was nice for 4 of us to spread out watching football New Year day. This unit had two queen beds in the bedroom. Small kitchen but we didn't do much cooking, mainly ordered carryout. The unit was updated but is still out dated and old. Not sure what else you can rent in the area but for $130 for 4 people seemed ok. Outside they had a very nice pool, and pool area. We went swimming a few times, even though temp.'s dipped cool, the pool was heated. I thought this was very nice feature of this hotel/condo. There are docks to the canal for boats or fishing. While we were there people were fishing and catching fish. Would have been nice to have fishing poles. There are plenty of places to get food within walking distance. The grocery store is also 1/4 miles away. The beach is also a short walking distance 1/4 mile if you cut through the hotel parking lots. The beach is very wide so once you get through the hotels to the sand you still have a walk to the water. Very nice beach for running/walking (or swimining in the warmer seasons). I don't think all the units are the same and I'm not sure we would have enjoyed our stay if we had some of the other units so ask when you reserve what units have what features that you'r looking for (e.g. pull out couch).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A taste of the old Florida style, the Malyn is a friendly family resort located right in the heart of Treasure Island within walking distance of Gulf beaches, parks, shopping and restaurants. Sitting right on the edge of Boca Ciega Bay on the Intracoastal it is a great place to relax and enjoy some quiet time - maybe enjoy a sunset or just relax by the pool with a good book. With a fishing dock and boat dock it is the ideal place for families who love to fish. Grills and a lovely waterfront cabana are fun too especially for small group get togethers. The newly appointed Staff and Management are experienced in the hospitality industry and are customer focused. Their philosophy is service orientated and their main goal is to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Malyn Resort Condominium Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malyn Resort Condominium Hotel Treasure Island
- Malyn Hotel Condominium
- Malyn Motel Condominium
- Malyn Resort Condominium Motel Treasure Island, Florida