We are not the kind of people that normally would leave a review, however, we are currently looking at booking our vacation for next Spring, and after spending last vacation at Sunset Vistas, we would never consider going anywhere else...it was amazing! Just for the fun of it, we decided to read some of the reviews and we cannot believe that anyone would ever have anything bad to say...this place is amazing - it was THE BEST vacation we have ever had in our lives. I can't wait to get there again. And our family will continue to go there year after year after year. I think that some people out there expect WAY too much. Just go there and relax...there is everything you can imagine for a very relaxing, fun-filled family vacation. The staff was unreal...enterainment was wonderful...Peg on security was so friendly and went around the pool and made sure that everyone had everything they needed and went out of his way to make sure that we felt at home. Thank you! We'll see ya next spring...can't wait to come back...what a beautiful place you have there and everything a person could ever want and much, much more!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect family beachfront resort offering condo-sized suites and resort amenities all under one roof! Located directly on one of America’s award winning beaches and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico is this “all-suite” resort hotel offering 154 - 2 bedroom/2 bath & 3 bedroom/3 bath condo-size suites. 24 hour front desk, on-site restaurant/cafe, beach/tiki bar, heated pool, 2 whirlpools & kiddie pool with fountains. Free use of business & fitness center, free WiFi, reserved parking & daily paper. Enjoy beach volleyball, ping pong, corn toss and more. Each suite is designed in a “Coastal Living” style motif and offers spacious living/dining rooms, full size kitchens with all appliances, china, glass & silverware, in-suite washer/dryer & private balconies facing the beach. Lush tropical courtyard with multiple waterfalls and fountain. Daily, weekly & group rates are available. Walk to world famous John’s Pass Village for more restaurants, shopping, jet skis, fishing and dolphin tours. Tampa Bay’s Busch Gardens and the area’s other world-class museums and attractions are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites Treasure Island, Florida