We arrived at the hotel and walked into the room, seemed pleasant enough until i noticed that the glass coffee table in the room was absolutely filthy. I could not believe that it was as dirty as it was. The bed sheets smelt really bad as though someone had already slept in them and they hadnt been washed and were all bobbly and old. As we had driven a long way to get there i decicided i would have to stay put for the night and immediately bought washing powder and washed the sheets since i was going to be sleeping in them. The skirting boards were caked in an inch of dust and the carpet in the bedrooms was sticky and full of dark black stains. I also noticed an array of sqaushed insects on the bedroom walls. I do not think the price of this place was worth it, I have stayed in much nicer places in teh USA for much less money. The area Treasure Island is absolutely dead in September also, so there was not a lot to do, all the restaurants and bars were shut at 10PM. We didnt want to spend the rest of our holiday here. Who knows if we will ever get our money refunded that we paid in advance to stay here????Needless to say we promptly checked out the following morning and stayed elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect family beachfront resort offering condo-sized suites and resort amenities all under one roof! Located directly on one of America’s award winning beaches and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico is this “all-suite” resort hotel offering 154 - 2 bedroom/2 bath & 3 bedroom/3 bath condo-size suites. 24 hour front desk, on-site restaurant/cafe, beach/tiki bar, heated pool, 2 whirlpools & kiddie pool with fountains. Free use of business & fitness center, free WiFi, reserved parking & daily paper. Enjoy beach volleyball, ping pong, corn toss and more. Each suite is designed in a “Coastal Living” style motif and offers spacious living/dining rooms, full size kitchens with all appliances, china, glass & silverware, in-suite washer/dryer & private balconies facing the beach. Lush tropical courtyard with multiple waterfalls and fountain. Daily, weekly & group rates are available. Walk to world famous John’s Pass Village for more restaurants, shopping, jet skis, fishing and dolphin tours. Tampa Bay’s Busch Gardens and the area’s other world-class museums and attractions are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites Treasure Island, Florida