Arrived at the hotel very smooth check in, spacious and welcoming room. 24/7 reception which is a bonus if you are arriving late. Only three minute walk to beautiful beach. Excellent kitchen facilities. The only thing that let this resort down was the cleanliness... The floors are really dirty, so much so when you walk across your feet turn black... Ahh!! (So much so I had to wash my feet in the shower numerous times). The fridge had food splashes all over and the patio door was full of dirt. You do not get maid/ cleaning service, however if you want clean towels you can ring reception. We didn't get out beds changed the whole time we was there... I can understand only changing beds every 3-4 days but not at all was a bit upsetting for the money you pay. (They sell washing powder at the resort so we resorted to that) Great sea views and personal parking space. The on site cafe is a place to be missed... Expensive, and much nicer food 10 minutes walk away at the main treasure island. Gym facilities good, however again need a clean, some are full of sand. Great free wifi in the resort! Great resort... The only thing that let it down was the cleanliness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect family beachfront resort offering condo-sized suites and resort amenities all under one roof! Located directly on one of America’s award winning beaches and overlooking the Gulf of Mexico is this “all-suite” resort hotel offering 154 - 2 bedroom/2 bath & 3 bedroom/3 bath condo-size suites. 24 hour front desk, on-site restaurant/cafe, beach/tiki bar, heated pool, 2 whirlpools & kiddie pool with fountains. Free use of business & fitness center, free WiFi, reserved parking & daily paper. Enjoy beach volleyball, ping pong, corn toss and more. Each suite is designed in a “Coastal Living” style motif and offers spacious living/dining rooms, full size kitchens with all appliances, china, glass & silverware, in-suite washer/dryer & private balconies facing the beach. Lush tropical courtyard with multiple waterfalls and fountain. Daily, weekly & group rates are available. Walk to world famous John’s Pass Village for more restaurants, shopping, jet skis, fishing and dolphin tours. Tampa Bay’s Busch Gardens and the area’s other world-class museums and attractions are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Hotel Treasure Island
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Resort
- Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites Treasure Island, Florida