“Great motel”
Review of Satellite Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Treasure Island
Satellite Motel
Ranked #23 of 48 Hotels in Treasure Island
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We usually coming for Christmas for more then 5 years.Friendly atmosphere,nice and clean,great location,close to Walgreens,Publix,restaurants.Every year something new as comforters,tv,grill etc,beautiful plants around swimming pool,recommended to my family and friends,owners are warming ,nice people,and"snowbirds" feels like home there.

Room Tip: any room is great
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zofia c

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Satellite Motel last month and had a great time. Owned by a very nice family, clean, and great location. They have a nice pool but we opted to hangout at the beach which is a short walk. Great sunsets! We hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colleen M
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I would love to stay at the Satelite but when ever I call to see about a room for the end of April even a whole year in advance the owner says well I have my usuals. It's like they have not made reservations yet but she waiting on them .Would like to be a usual but that will never happen. The funny thing is when the owner was out of town on family business I called to check again for April 2014 and the person working told me there were plenty of rooms at the time I wanted but I would have to wait for the owner to come back to make a reservation. So I called today and she tells me there full. I just don't get it.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank steve h
Christine S, Owner at Satellite Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

I'm sorry about the misunderstanding that took place recently. Most of the regular guests that stay here make reservations a year ahead of time before they leave. The person that took over while we were away must have looked at the wrong month. It is a small business and we do what we can to accommodate everyone. We are sorry about any inconvenience.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Always stay at this motel and have been going for years. Family owned and very clean and friendly. Rooms are spacious and added bonus of kitchen. Outdoor area and pool very clean and well kept. Great value for money and area ideal for touring. Johns Pass a short drive away or even better a walk along the beautiful beach! Many bars and restaurants within walking distance check out Ricky T's for a real bar experience or Sloppy Joes for beautiful sunsets, both popular places to eat. As a family will always return to this little piece of paradise and know many others who do the same!

Room Tip: Choose upstairs so you can watch the beautiful sunsets1
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I have been staying here for at least 3 years. it is only 1 hour from my house and a perfect spot across from the beach. The service is very good and the rooms are very clean. I love to hang out at the pool when it is hot. I get sunburned every time but don't care. This is a very nice place for the money.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve F
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I LOVE this hotel! Spent a week here and even made friends while staying here! Right next to the beautiful beach, shops, and johns pass. The service was ok.. She told us to not use some of the toilet paper, but otherwise then that I'd say everything's amazing. Clean beds, no bugs whatsoever. I stayed in room #123 and it has a beautiful balcony! Not just #123 but all of them do! Recommended!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Clean Rooms, nice people, awesome rates, great location...what more can one ask? My second time there, and I'll keep coming back! Just cross the street to the beach and plenty of stores and restaurants around. Johns Pass is a few blocks away.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family