Beach House Hotel
Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites(Treasure Island)
US$290
US$254
SunsetVistas.com
US$229
US$153
US$210
US$108
Good 3.5/5
Bilmar Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
US$225
US$180
US$243
US$173
US$198
US$169
Great 4.5/5
The Bayside Inn & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$119
Island Inn(Treasure Island)
US$186
US$170
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
Thunderbird Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
US$202
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsmicrowave fridgejohn's passhalf mile walkshort walkretro stylereally enjoyed our stay heretable chairsroom was cleannice place to stayonly stayed one nightfresh towelsliving roomcircle ksmall kitchenettebooked this hotelbars and restaurantslong weekend
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My family and I stayed at the 3 bedroom house over the Labor Day weekend. The house was clean had stove and refrigerator we cooked every night. Loved that it was close to the beach. We all had a great time. The staff were very polite, helpful and courteous. No wi-fi but for the price it was awesome , would recommend this place hope to do it again .

Room Tip: The house is big
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Becky F
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I stayed at this location for the first time for my birthday and let me tell you it was one of the best birthdays i have had. Stephanie and Rebecca were excellent host. I will highly recommend this property to family and friends

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alvin j
BeachHouseHotel, Manager at Beach House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2017

Reviewed 10 April 2013

We stated in the east buildings across the street from the office. The room we had was clean and decent. We absolutely LOVED the location. The two ladies that manage the property were amazingly cordial and nice! There are few amenities....no wi-fi however the ones that are available, tv - microwave - refrigerator all work well. The place is extremely dated and still needs plenty of work. It's obvious that work is being done daily so I can only imagine it will get better as time goes on.

We were stuck in traffic for 4 hours getting to this place. I called the office to let them know and they were totally understanding. In fact, she called me back to let me know that there was an accident on the bridge and that she'd wait for me with the key no matter how long it took! That's customer service. I would definitely stay there again and plan on it next year. The price was definitely right for such a great location.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank billee1952

Reviewed 12 March 2013

What a great find! For far less than I've paid at "resort" properties, the Beach House Motel suited my needs perfectly. It was clean, safe and convenient. I stayed in Room 10, which is an upstairs end-unit closer to the beach. The motel is on 121st Avenue between Gulf Boulevard and Sunshine Lane. It's serene yet close enough to walk for ice cream, small convenience store, and to John's Pass. The walk is beautiful. The managers, Victoria and Steph, were welcoming, very pleasant and accommodating. I would go back - absolutely!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Marianne B

Reviewed 11 March 2013

The rooms on beach side (west) were very nice; one bedroom. The room were renovated. We were very pleased with our stay. The new owners were very nice and accommodating. The balcony was very serene and you could see the ocean from there. The room stayed cool and was very inviting. The room could be very dark or very bright which was very important to me.

Room Tip: We would definitely stay again. The price was very reasonable. If you don't need beachfront or extras (pool, hot tub) this is a great place. Its a short walk to the beach. Its very close to St John's Pass.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple