My husband and I stayed at the Tropic Terrace in May 2009. Our room was located on the 1st floor and was a 1 bedroom unit with a nice living room, kitchen and bath. Each unit in this place is individually owned, so each is different. It’s an older building which is in the process of being updated, but it’s nice and not too expensive and doesn’t have that hotel feel about it. There are no elevators, but luckily only 3 floors up and the staff was pleasant and helpful. This hotel is located beach side, with a good size beach and a clean one too. There is no pool, but we’d rather have the ocean. 10 blocks away is St. John’s Pass which is an area for shopping, eating, jet skis and a great coffee shop, "Addicted to the Bean". We had a blast and would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropic Terrace of Treasure Island by Suncoast Beach Vacation Rentals. Our suites will offer a welcome respite after a day spent walking the beach, jet skiing, parasailing, fishing or doing any of the other activities that are offered in our area. We also offer free internet, cable TV, local calls, coin laundry, shuffleboard court, BBQ grill with picnic area and free parking. We are offering incredible weekend rates all summer long. Come play on our beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Tropic Terrace of Treasure Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Terrace Of Treasure Island Hotel Treasure Island
- Tropic Terrace Treasure Island
- Tropic Terrace Of Treasure Island Florida