My husband and i just got back from a 5 day stay at the Swashbuckler. I have to say it was one our best trips to Florida, the weather was perfect. We had a one bedroom apt on the 2nd floor with lots of windows and hardwood floors and very clean. It was open and very bright yet private from the street. I was pleasantly surprised at the many ammenities provided, beach chairs, beach towels and an umbrella, coffee, popcorn, Salt & pepper and fully equipped kitchen, etc. Even though the property is located across the street from the beach we could see the beach and the water from the top of our stoop. And of course beach access was right across the street. In a world where good customer service is the exception and not the norm, this was definately the exception. Dick and Dennis were fantastic! Dennis even carried my bags to our apt and provided us with a laundry basket for our dirty clothes. They are both very knowledgeable about the area and gave us plenty of good info. The motel is in walking distance to many shops and to Johns Pass. Also, the beach trolley stops in front of the motel. Truly a Treasure Island gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swashbuckler is located in Treasure Island, FL within steps from the beautiful Treasure Island beach. We have a generous size pool with large sun deck, BBQ area; clothes care center and onsite parking. We offer fully furnished efficiencies, studios and one bedroom, two bedroom/one bathroom accommodations. The rooms are completely furnished including a fully equipped kitchen with a full size refrigerator, built in microwave, cook top range, all dishes, pot pans, toaster, Foreman grill, coffee maker, dish towels, linens, beach/pool towels, beach chairs and beach umbrellas. There is Direct cable T.V.offering 150+ channels plus free movie channels. Free Internet. 25 inch TV’s in the bedroom and living room. The bedroom has a full/queen size bed and most rooms will have a pull out sofa. We are located within walking distance of Historic John's Pass Village and Boardwalk where you will enjoy a variety of venues to include shopping, water activities, fishing, several different restaurants, casino cruises, night life and so much more. There is beach trolley that stops right at our front door if you prefer not to drive. Taxis, Limo service and free transportation options are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Swashbuckler Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swashbuckler Hotel Treasure Island
- Swashbuckler Motel Treasure Island, Florida