I called earlier this week to reserve a room here for the end of July for my wife's bday, since it was highly rated on tripadvisor.com. The manager on the phone said I should stop by sometime in the next week to see if I like the rooms. I stopped by this morning. There was a sign on the door to call him. I did. He got rude on the phone after I said I'm here to look at a room. Said "You should have called me and set up a time to see it! Someone's renting the rooms right now! I'm not on the property! I could have saved you a trip if you would have called." I said "I did call and you told me to stop by, which I'm doing now." Anyway, the office had stuff all over the place. Towels over the counter, just stuff strewn over the room. The property is a dump and across the street from the beach. Get a room on the beach on a motel instead. The Page Terrace is WAY better location, view of the ocean, swimming pool, right next to Sloppy Joe's, clean, and friendly, and it's ~$79/nite. We're staying there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Swashbuckler is located in Treasure Island, FL within steps from the beautiful Treasure Island beach. We have a generous size pool with large sun deck, BBQ area; clothes care center and onsite parking. We offer fully furnished efficiencies, studios and one bedroom, two bedroom/one bathroom accommodations. The rooms are completely furnished including a fully equipped kitchen with a full size refrigerator, built in microwave, cook top range, all dishes, pot pans, toaster, Foreman grill, coffee maker, dish towels, linens, beach/pool towels, beach chairs and beach umbrellas. There is Direct cable T.V.offering 150+ channels plus free movie channels. Free Internet. 25 inch TV’s in the bedroom and living room. The bedroom has a full/queen size bed and most rooms will have a pull out sofa. We are located within walking distance of Historic John's Pass Village and Boardwalk where you will enjoy a variety of venues to include shopping, water activities, fishing, several different restaurants, casino cruises, night life and so much more. There is beach trolley that stops right at our front door if you prefer not to drive. Taxis, Limo service and free transportation options are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Swashbuckler Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swashbuckler Hotel Treasure Island
- Swashbuckler Motel Treasure Island, Florida