iBeach Resort
US$217
US$195
Treasure Island Ocean Club(Treasure Island)
US$131
US$162
US$118
AscendHotels
US$272
US$202
Bilmar Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
US$189
US$166
Agoda.com
Thunderbird Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
US$163
US$201
Surf Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
US$288
US$281
The Bayside Inn & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$108
US$372
All reviewsdouble doorsgrocery store and walgreensbottom floorbeen coming here for yearsclean poolnice stayoffice staffpots panseach morninglocation is greatacross the streetseparate bedroomlate checkice machineflat screen tvpool areawould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 8 August 2012

My wife, son, and I live outside of Orlando and love the Treasure Island area. We've been to the Windjammer twice in the last few months and have been very pleased with our stays. The location is great, the price is right, and Kevin and Anita are always helpful and friendly. I highly recommend the Windjammer.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank john m
Reviewed 28 July 2012

well they had a room available and there was 4 of us had no towels for the pool they said people take them they is owners anita and kevin had no bathrooms in office they actually said to fine pee yourself checkout time is 10 oclock well had a gas grill and was fine but just snotty people but they are the owners and noway their nice a/c was not workin good water pressure was none pool stunk like sulfer water just wasent like the best western we always stay at they were sold out

Room Tip: best western
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank scott h
Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

I am normaly a party room kinda guy. But I stayed at The Windjammer with my wife and kids and it was great. Close enough to all the bars I like too walk to yet quite enough for my kids to enjoy the pool and beach. It is the perfect place to stay if you like the best of both worlds or just a nice, quiet, affordable and clean place right on the beach. The owners were great.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank atcannon
Reviewed 11 March 2012

From February 21 to Feb 28 several of my friends and I spent our nights at the Windjammer. The hosts, Kevin and his wife Amy, are friendly,helpful and available. This 15 unit resort motel is clean and convenient walking distance to the beach, Publix grocery,Walgreen's and myriad eating and drinking establishments on Gulf Blvd in Treasure Island. The folks who were staying at the Windjammer were of the same ilk. Friendly,chatty and accommodating. It's a perfect place to bring family with the resort motel's family room options being spacious and clean and located on the Gulf. the pool is crystal clear and steps from your room. We'll be back next year same time as we have been for the past three years.

Room Tip: Tell Kevin or Amy your needs and they will find the best room for serving you.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Vern S
Reviewed 15 January 2012

Do not hesitate to stay at Windjammer. The place is immaculate, Anita and her staff are just
wonderful, her husband is a really nice man, who like Anita is a real peach.

I have stayed at many places in Treasure Island, and this place is the best on the beach.

Thoroughly enjoyed my time there.

Plan on returning In October 2012, already booked,

If you have any questions, please mail me.

Ellen
Albany, NY .

Room Tip: Calll ahead for reservations.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple