“Great Customer Service & Clean Rooms ! A ++++”

Jefferson Motel Apartments
Ranked #44 of 48 Hotels in Treasure Island
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My wife, and I (along with the kids) stayed for a couple of days, and had a wonderful time. Very clean rooms, friendly staff, nice pool with beautiful beach views.

Next time we come back to FL. we will stay here again. Johnny, and Erica were very friendly & professional. Anytime we needed anything, they were on top of it.

We will recommend this motel to anyone who want's affordable prices with nice beach views !

Room Tip: Better to book a room on the 2nd floor for better views of the beach.....Sunsets were beautiful ther...
2  Thank Juan C
There are newer reviews for Jefferson Motel Apartments

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We rented the entire Hotel for a wedding first week of May 2014, it was close to the venue because most of the guests were from out of town. We spoke with "Johnny" numerous times months before the wedding and weeks and days up to it, everyone was confirmed. Day one when everyone arrived, rooms weren't available, or they were double booked, our room's AC was broken, the AC guys did a band aid fix and at 4:00 am, it was sweltering hot and we had to flip the breakers to get it to start working again, which lasted our entire 2 day stay. The rooms were gross! water spots/stains on the ceilings, duct tape holding down carpet, no hot water is some rooms, the rooms smell of mildew and stale smoke, couches were stained, whole place was outdated and in need of face lift! I would not recommend this dump to anyone! Beware! you could catch something in this place!

6  Thank McFurrszoo
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We arrived for my mothers day weekend gift only to be told by the manager that our 3 day weekend reservation was cancelled a week ago because the room had a pipe leak. I had a second room booked for 1 night but that wasn't available either. Johnny said he called Travelocity but they had no way of contacting me to let me know because I was the missing link??? However Travelocity assured me he had not been in contact with them.
The manager then left us to check on our laptop to see if we could find somewhere else to stay and went to 'talk with a guest'
When he returned he said that the guest he had just spoken with had booked an extra room he no longer needed and would sell it to us for $139 instead of the $99 rate he and would then refund the other guest...... We checked out the room which stank of smoke and was dirty and dingy and we decided to head home which was luckily only 40 mins away. My 13 year old son was gutted !
A few other things that make me believe this was a con to get more money :
The motel had a vacancy sign on the board outside
I had emailed the manager Johnny requesting rooms close together for my daughter and granddaughter so he had my contact information
We have english accents so he assumed we weren't local and would have no choice but to pay the extra money on mothers day weekend
There is definitely something dubious about this whole situation and I will be contacting the travel sites to recommend they do not put their customers in this situation and therefore do not use this motel on their sites and the business owner to see if they are aware of what is going on

7  Thank Ian H
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel about once a year for the past four years, and will keep returning with my family. My last visit was March, 2014, for fourteen nights with my parents and sister. The front desk reps are always friendly, helpful, and professional. Their easy-going manner, and willingness to accommodate any special needs you may have is always appreciated. The rooms are very well-maintained, modern, and updated with great kitchen facilities. Every room has a terrific balcony, with great views of the gulf. The pool area is clean, and has ample seating and umbrellas. One of the best features is the easy access to the beach, and the incredible sunsets and views from your room.
You can't beat its easy access on Gulf Blvd. to neighboring towns and Publix and shopping. A great price for the accommodations and beach access.

Johnny and Ericka Thank You For Everything!
P.s. see in a few months

Room Tip: This a perfect place to relax, with out breaking your bank.
2  Thank jayson s
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Room booked on Jan 9th, 2014....for the week of March 15-March 21st 2014, between 6 phone calls to 'Johnny' the manager and 5 correspondence email's to 'Johnny' back and forth, with a conformation number for reservation...arrived after a 22 hr drive only to find out....NO ROOM for my family!!! NO RECORD OF ANY BOOKING!!!! Heart sank...I should of known by the phone conversations with 'Johnny' that he didn't take down my info. When we first got there, his comment was 'oh yeah' I talked to you 2 days ago & you cancelled'...I said 'Oh no I didn't', you didn't hear from me, then if I didn't hear it once I heard it 5 times...it was corporate who cancelled your reservations.

Corporate huh???? This ISN'T a 'chain motel.' I will be contacting the Treasure Island Chamber of commerce and the BBB about this. I will spare all of the other details of what my family had to do to jump thru hoops to get a room because this is the week of Spring Break and EVERYTHING was sold out, because everything was booked months ago!!!!!!

I will find out who "Corporate" is and let them know of how UNPROFESSIONAL 'Johnny' is. They need to know how their property is being managed. After we got a room, I got back on the reviews & low and behold.....Someone got to experience the same situation :( How sad....

9  Thank Regina A
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Service was great from all. Pool was clean and heated and the kids loved it. Ocean access was great.
I would recommend the Jefferson Motel to anyone looking for great ocean front resort.

Staff was great, johnny the manager made sure everything was going well thought out the stay which we love, the suites are big and clean, and the price is fair will be coming back.

Room Tip: Ask for the renovated rooms their much nicer
3  Thank judy s
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I made a reservation for the Jefferson Motel Apartments in early November 2013 the reservation was for March 2-8 2014. My daughter and I both made reservations the same day. We both got confirmation numbers. Her's was the number right before mine. She got to the motel before I did, checked in and asked the man about my room. He told her he did not have a reservation for me. But he would give me a room @ the walk-in rate which was $80.00 more a night than my reserved rate! She told him I had a confirmation number and he said he had no record of that number. He refused to give me the reservation rate! My daughter told him if we weren't staying there then neither was she! The man was very rude and would rather loose $1600.00 than honor my reservation! The place was also run down, the pool was dirty and most of the screens were torn. My daughter called around and was able to get 2 rooms at the Tahitian! (very nice place with a great rate)

6  Thank ludwigv18