We just got back from our 4th stay in 5 years at the Molloy. If you want a fancy place you won't want to come here. If you want a great value, family vaction than you want to come to the Molloy. Very friendly, rooms have everything you need and the owners and staff make sure you have everything you need. Full kitchens with a grill overlooking the gulf of mexico. We stayed for 13 days and enjoyed every single minute. 1 night as I lit the grill it ran out of gas, when I told someone about the owner had a new tank in 5 minutes. We have already booked again for next year. Fishing docks available across the street that my son I caught many fish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Molloy is the perfect Florida experience. This family-owned and operated resort is located directly on the Gulf of Mexico in beautiful Treasure Island, and offers hospitality seldom found anymore. We know how expensive vacationing with a family is so we don't charge any resort or extra guest fees. In addition, our suites come with a full kitchen so you can prepare your own meals if you choose. Sunrise-sunset, you'll enjoy them both at the Molloy. The Molloy features a sparkling heated pool in the center courtyard, where the shade trees beckon just beyond in the white sand. Grab a towel and stroll down to the shore, you'll never want to leave. The atmosphere at the Molloy is very comfortable and family oriented. Once guests find this treasure on the beach, they come back year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Molloy Gulf Front Motel and Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Molloy Gulf Front Motel And Cottages Hotel Treasure Island
- The Molloy Gulf Front Motel And Cottages Treasure Island, Florida