Treasure Bay Resort & Marina
Sunset Vistas Beachfront Suites(Treasure Island)
US$290
US$254
SunsetVistas.com
US$108
Good 3.5/5
US$210
Great 4.5/5
Bilmar Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
US$225
US$180
US$243
US$173
US$198
US$169
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
The Bayside Inn & Marina(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$119
Hotels.com
Island Inn(Treasure Island)
US$186
US$170
Very Good 4/5
Thunderbird Beach Resort(Treasure Island)
US$202
Very Good 4/5
Tahitian Beach Motel(Treasure Island)
US$112
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
All reviewswaffle house next doormarina sideacross the streetpublic beachpool and hot tubgulf blvdfitness roomwithin walking distancefridge and microwaveclean hotelfirst floorsmall hotelgreat ratejohn's passnice balconywatch the sunsetflat screen tv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We went for an over night trip just to get away from town. When we entered the room we were greatly surprised. It was beautiful. We really enjoyed just sitting out on the balcony which over looked the marina. The staff were a cut above what we are use to. We checked out the next day and later that evening we realized that we had forgotten some of our things in the dresser. I called and they got right on the case of finding our belongings. Andy, Carolyn and Patrick located our stuff and called me the following morning. They offered to ship it to us. We both loved this place and the great people that work there. We will go back again anytime we are in that area.

Room Tip: The back side over looks the marina and it's beautiful
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ThomasH1952
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I have been at the hotel in April 2012 for 2 nights and it was a very nice experience, just as I expected after reading all the good reviews on tripadvisor.
I arrived around 1 pm and could not get my room right away, but that was not a problem at all. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and gave me already some beach towels, so I could go and chill on the beach. You just cross the street and find the spread out and huge nice beach, which is great to hang around and even better for a walk by the ocean.
The room was very comfortable and had a very good size. I have had reservation through Expedia for a junior suite with king size bed and that is what I have got. A nice and clean room with bay view, very quiet on that side. I have been sitting often on my balcony to enjoy the view, reading a book and having a coffee, which you can get complimentary in a certain area of a specific floor, which I do not remember. You can even sit there or outside on a small terrace with beach and ocean view.
Parking is free of charge and you can get easily around. It is a very small walk to the next bus station, where I took the bus one morning to go to St. Pete Beach. The sand over there is like white powder - I loved it.
The hotel has a small pool area, where I enjoyed one afternoon.
I can highly recommend the hotel and would stay there again anytime.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This hotel had the best of both worlds. We had an amazing view of the marina and intercoastal waterway from our room and by visiting the 2nd floor sun deck you had a wonderful view of the Gulf coast beach. The beach was a short walk from the hotel. The room was clean and nicely furnished with a sink, microwave & small fridge. It was within walking distance to several restaurants and shops. They also provided a 24 hour coffee/tea service which was enjoyed by all even in the August heat. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2013

My husband and I recently went out with some friends on one of the boats from Treasure Bay Marina. One of the couples has a boat membership there and so we were able to get a pontoon boat for the 10 adults and 2 children on the trip. The boat was ready for us when we arrived, clean and met all the criteria it was supposed to meet per the reservation. When we returned, all we had to do was return the boat full of gasoline and remove the trash, it was really nice to have a fun day on the water with none of the normal boat owner responsibility! Afterwards we relaxed back at the hotel's pool before dinner.

It was a great experience and I'm sure we'll return soon!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2013

My wife and I and our two daughters, age 10 and 3, had a wonderful stay at Treasure Bay from July 17 to July 24. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel itself, the lobby, rooms, hallways, bathrooms are sparkling clean. Our room faced the beach and ocean and we had a very nice view from our 3rd floor room, looking straight down to the pool area. There are indoor corridors and an elevator. Gulf Blvd is very busy with traffic but the sliding doors are very heavy and when closed you do not hear anything from outside. The pool is just right in size and is less than 6 foot at the deepest end. Fresh Towels for the pool and beach are provided at the front desk so no need to bring towels. There is a large family room with a coffee station and flat screen TV on the 2nd floor with a couple tables and chairs. I went out for pizza once and we used this room. There is a large patio right outside the door of this family room and it has several umbrella table and chairs and a covered awning. Tables and chairs (umbrella) are also at the pool area. Our family had lunch every day at one of these areas, no need to drive out. We dined at several nearby restaurants in the area for dinner each evening. I highly recommend Waltz Seafood Shak at John's Pass. Perfect place for couple's for a very good 'fresh' dinner out. Friendly Fisherman is always fun and we enjoyed Bubba Gump and Crabby Bill's. There is a pizza place within walking distance of Treasure Bay and also a McDonald's and an ice cream parlor. There is a Publix Market about 5 minute drive which has everything you may need for your little in room frig. I bought a pound of Virginia baked ham, some swiss and bread and we had for lunch a few times at the pool. The public beach is right across the road and they have restrooms and picnic tables and a covered awning in case of rain. There is a grill there too if you take charcoal and wish to cook your own fish. We highly recommend Treasure Bay, for friendliness, cleanliness, value and amenities.

Room Tip: The view from the ocean side is good, to see the beach and also the pool, but Gulf Blvd is very busy with traffic noise. This did not bother me, I still enjoyed sitting on my balcony and the view and sights. If the traffic bothers folks I would recommend the Bay side rooms. Also, you do not hear the traffic with the door closed. The first floor rooms have patio doors that open straight to the pool. There is a fence around the pool but each room has a separate gate to enter the pool.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family