“OK”

Treasure Bay Resort & Marina
Ranked #11 of 48 Hotels in Treasure Island
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Place is across the street from the beach but does have a decent view if you are on the bay side. They no longer offer any breakfast or happy hour which is disapointing as it use to bring all the guest together for some laughs. All in all a good place for the right price if you can get a good deal. Otherwise there are plenty of places in the area directly on the beach.

Room Tip: Quieter on the backside of building.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 28 August 2013

This property isn't on the beach but we had a view of the marina and intercostal waters. The public access to the beach is directly across the street. There is a large veranda on the second floor with plenty of tables and seating to enjoy the ocean view. Nice pool area. The facility was clean and comfortable. We definitely will be staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Beautiful and spacious room, amazing view, great location, very nice breakfast, stunning beach.
The kitchen was great except for the stove top which didn't really work. Other than that very well Equipped.
Must say though that the very nice pool was dirty, really . they did really seem to clean it at all, but I was there during the busiest week in summer vacation.... still, the only disappointment. But I will go again!

Room Tip: the rooms viewing north
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mimimalcolm
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We went for an over night trip just to get away from town. When we entered the room we were greatly surprised. It was beautiful. We really enjoyed just sitting out on the balcony which over looked the marina. The staff were a cut above what we are use to. We checked out the next day and later that evening we realized that we had forgotten some of our things in the dresser. I called and they got right on the case of finding our belongings. Andy, Carolyn and Patrick located our stuff and called me the following morning. They offered to ship it to us. We both loved this place and the great people that work there. We will go back again anytime we are in that area.

Room Tip: The back side over looks the marina and it's beautiful
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ThomasH1952
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I have been at the hotel in April 2012 for 2 nights and it was a very nice experience, just as I expected after reading all the good reviews on tripadvisor.
I arrived around 1 pm and could not get my room right away, but that was not a problem at all. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and gave me already some beach towels, so I could go and chill on the beach. You just cross the street and find the spread out and huge nice beach, which is great to hang around and even better for a walk by the ocean.
The room was very comfortable and had a very good size. I have had reservation through Expedia for a junior suite with king size bed and that is what I have got. A nice and clean room with bay view, very quiet on that side. I have been sitting often on my balcony to enjoy the view, reading a book and having a coffee, which you can get complimentary in a certain area of a specific floor, which I do not remember. You can even sit there or outside on a small terrace with beach and ocean view.
Parking is free of charge and you can get easily around. It is a very small walk to the next bus station, where I took the bus one morning to go to St. Pete Beach. The sand over there is like white powder - I loved it.
The hotel has a small pool area, where I enjoyed one afternoon.
I can highly recommend the hotel and would stay there again anytime.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 August 2013

This hotel had the best of both worlds. We had an amazing view of the marina and intercoastal waterway from our room and by visiting the 2nd floor sun deck you had a wonderful view of the Gulf coast beach. The beach was a short walk from the hotel. The room was clean and nicely furnished with a sink, microwave & small fridge. It was within walking distance to several restaurants and shops. They also provided a 24 hour coffee/tea service which was enjoyed by all even in the August heat. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2013

My husband and I recently went out with some friends on one of the boats from Treasure Bay Marina. One of the couples has a boat membership there and so we were able to get a pontoon boat for the 10 adults and 2 children on the trip. The boat was ready for us when we arrived, clean and met all the criteria it was supposed to meet per the reservation. When we returned, all we had to do was return the boat full of gasoline and remove the trash, it was really nice to have a fun day on the water with none of the normal boat owner responsibility! Afterwards we relaxed back at the hotel's pool before dinner.

It was a great experience and I'm sure we'll return soon!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends