I loved everything about the hotel. I especially liked that besides the office door there were different ways to enter the building. The balcony was awesome and the view was perfect. You could see the beach right from the balcony. My only concern was that the elevator broke twice when we were there. It was very slow so we took the stairs most of the time. Also the hallways had a fishy smell to them. But the rooms smelled okay.Overall, if we go back to Treasure Island we'll defiantly be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, TravelUp, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Treasure Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Resort & Marina Treasure Island, Florida