The hotel is small and much better on the inside than how it appears on the outside. We stayed in a junior suite which was a basic 2-queen room but with a small refrigerator, microwave, and cabinets. All rooms have either an ocean or bay view balcony equipped with a small table and 2 chairs. The pool didn't look too inviting- just OK. Our only issue was housekeeping- when they clean the room, they don't make the beds unless you request it. I found that strange and unnecessary for it to be a request. Other than that there is a cocktail hour on the roof late in the week and the staff were very pleasant. Another added bonus was the Waffle House next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Paradise ... Beautiful beaches, incredible views overlooking the waterfront marina and gulf!o Conveniently located across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and Bay Front on Boca Ciega Bay.o Beautiful new marina - come to Treasure bay by land or sea!o Refreshing Heated Pool and Relaxing Spa.o Fitness Center, Coin Laundry, onsite ATM.o Rooftop Seating on Sundeck with Stunning Gulf Views.o All rooms have private patios/balconies.o Public Beach across from the hotel with children's play area, volleyball and cabanas.o Walking distance to dining and shopping.o Located within one mile of John's Pass Village and Boardwalk featuring fabulous restaurants, entertainment and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Treasure Bay Resort & Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Bay Hotel And Marina
- Treasure Island Bay Hotel Marina
- Treasure Bay Resort & Marina Treasure Island, Florida