All reviewsfresh fruitfire pitacross the streetjohn's passevery morninggulf blvdconvenience store right next doorintimate boutique hotellovely continental breakfastplace sitshad great water pressurebeautiful colorsbed and breakfastcircle kgreat showerblackout curtainsguests feel welcome
Reviewed 25 November 2017

We chose this place because of the reviews and it paid off. The room was small (we've stayed in smaller, though) but was one of the cleanest we have encountered in over 40 years of traveling. David is an excellent host with an extensive knowledge of the area and he's willing to share what are the best ways to spend your time and $$. We celebrated our 40th anniversary at the same time as Thanksgiving and staying here made it even more special. We travel frequently and often stay in high end hotels, i.e. in Savannah and Jekyll Island, GA and Walt Disney World and Beach House Cabanas has just been added to our list of favorites. We will go back!

Room Tip: If one is available the suites are worth your while.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rolumo2
davidalankw, Owner at Beach House Cabanas, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you both very much I'm so happy that you enjoyed another milestone. I love seeing people in love. It's what our property was built on. Yes we are small but as you and I talked about. Some of the smallest properties is where it's at. To say we are the cleaniest you have stayed in 40 years makes me smile. I always say. Cleanliness is next to godliness. lol. Well I may drive a few crazy with that but it's extremely important. I had a cleaning company for 18 years and my clients will tell you that I don't take it lightly. Now my guests get to see what it's all about. I appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you guys for another milestone. That would be the biggest compliment. Happy Holidays to you both and wishing you a healthy, Happy New Year!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I would like to say a big thank you to David and Eric for helping make amazing wedding week go so well. Great place and rooms so clean, these guys are amazing. We always stay here for our weekend vacation trips. We knew had see if we could book this place for our family and friends to stay at for our wedding. David accommodated to us. I can't say enough good things for this place it's a hidden gem on the beach choose this over any high rise hotel any time. Thanks again for all you done.

1  Thank bruce L

You guys are the best . Everyone thinks the big hotels are where it's at. The reality is the smaller ones is where you'll find the most comfort. Real people running it. Not a corporation. We try and provide everything you could possibly need. Clean , comfortable and in the heart of the Island. A short walk Johns pass or 300 feet to one of the prettiest beaches around. Your group was a pleasure. See you soon and I wish your home is filled with love. Thanks again for choosing us for your special day.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

As our go to place for normal stays, my fiancé and I knew we wanted to book the whole motel for our guests for the wedding weekend. As normal David and Eric were so welcoming to all of our family and friends and the place was spotless clean as normal. However they went above and beyond to make sure every last detail was perfect! We also held our welcome dinner there for our family and the courtyard was lovely for staging the catering stations! If you are getting married or just passing through Treasure Island, this is THE place you want you or your guests to stay if you want a super clean, comfortable and welcoming experience with out the high dollar, high rise experience. They are directly across from the beach, have comfortable beds (not concrete firm), and continental breakfast every morning. Plus they have free parking and wifi. Can never say enough about this place! Love love love them!!!!

1  Thank Sherri P

You guys are great. Thanks so much for choosing us for your wedding weekend. This is a great place for a wedding event or even a family reunion. We give it our all. All the time. Your family was so nice to deal with. A great group. I'm so happy that we could roadie space for your special day. I appreciate the review. Believe it or not we have been refining things even more. See you soon. Thank you again. I hope your new home is coming along for you.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

This hotel is reminiscent of a bed and breakfast. The owner, David, was hands-on and very friendly. He made sure that our group had everything we needed and that every room was spotless. The cleanliness of this place was phenomenal! Although this isn’t a modern steel and glass hotel, the amenities are readily available. We had free, fast wifi, continental breakfast, and easy beach access. The price was competitive to three star lodging, but for a boutique hotel, this place was a bargain. I felt that I had discovered a true hidden treasure. I will definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Edye G

Thanks for choosing us. We strive to give the B&B feel. A personal touch in today's market is getting harder to find. Cleanliness is key. Please come back and see us.i appreciateyour kind words. See you soon.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I was traveling to St. Pete to see family and rally wanted to stay on the beach for some much needed relaxation since I left the rest of my family back home. David was so very accommodating and nice! Morning coffee in the courtyard was my favorite time of day. Will be back for sure, maybe with the husband for a romantic weekend!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Nichole K

Thanks so much. Your review means so much. I'm so happy you enjoyed your mornings. That's my favorite time also. See you soon.