“Great food and service”

Middle Grounds Grill
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had dinner here twice while we were in the area. Great food, excellent service! Fish was fresh and prepared expertly. Came by ourselves the first time and brought the entire family back for another meal. Well worth the stop.

2  Thank loooooovethebeach
Write a ReviewReviews (2,292)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Reasonably diverse menu, personable, informed and attentive service staff, excellent bar, attractive surroundings and fair prices. Very popular place for visitors and local residents. I'd recommend you make reservations particularly during season and holidays. Presentations are attractive, portions reasonable. The seafood offerings and pairings are imaginative and delicious. If you have the chance to try Lionfish or Hog fish don't pass it up. I don't think you would be disappointed whatever you choose.

3  Thank CTClagett
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After a week of “bar food” we were ready for a real meal! My daughter and I split the fettuccini, which was fabulous. (There is a up charge for splitting, which our waitress kindly informed of us when we ordered.). Husband and son in law had the surf and turf with some aged Burbon and loved both! After a week of paper plates and bar food it was great to have a nice meal. Food is a bit pricey, but worth every penny! Will definitely be going back.

2  Thank Tonya B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food and service is great. The Veal Scallopini is one of the best dishes I have had. I have tasted more than half the appetizers and several types of dishes. My least favorite was the Lobster Tail.

2  Thank Maria M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

fantastic food - love the crusted grouper! great martini's leave room for dessert!
servers are so nice - take your time - enjoy your meal - no rush -