“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Original Pizza

Original Pizza
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Wellman, Iowa
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

We ordered pizza and had it delivered to our resort while visiting Treasure Island for a week. Pizza was good but seemed a little overpriced. Would probably eat here again if we're ever back in the area.

Visited June 2014

Tampa, Florida
“June family vacation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

Great pizza and bread sticks for the family one night. Only thing is they say they are tops at delivery to hotels, yet even though we were extremely close, would be more than an hour due to only one driver. We opted to pick up in 20 minutes.

Visited June 2014
Treasure Island, Florida
“With 4 Pizza Joints in a 1 Block Radius, Choose Original”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I live on Treasure Island and I love good pizza. From the corner of 107th Ave and Gulf Blvd, there are 4 pizza places, Brit's, Gigi's, whatever the place is called at the Thunderbird, and then there's Original. Of the 4, only Original is true New York style pizza. Keep in mind that I've only had the cheese pie. I'm not big on toppings. I do like them, but I'm a purist. I'm into the taste of cheese, sauce and crust, as I believe that's the true measure of a really good pizza. Original's taste is spot on. The sauce is a little zingy but not too acid. The crust is delicious, with a medium chew-factor and always perfectly cooked. The cheese is, well, cheese. You can't really screw up a layer of mozzarella. Suffice it to say, that I have tried all 4 pies and Original is the only one I will buy from now on. There's limited seating, mostly out on the sidewalk (I think there's one table inside). But for taste and style, no one on TI does it better.

• Visited May 2014
“The best pizza I've EVER eaten!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

My husband and I had a 2 day "stay" cation in Treasure Island. The first night we went out for a few cocktails and decided to order a pizza to eat in our hotel room afterwards. After reading reviews of the local pizzerias, we chose Original Pizza. OMG!!! This pizza was outstanding. The toppings were generous and the crust was heavenly!! You could tell that they use fresh (not canned) mushrooms too! The price was more than reasonable as well. We liked it so much we had it again the next night and were not disappointed at all!!

• Visited May 2014
Hamburg
“good value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

the pizza was a bit bland. service was fast, friendly and efficient. Next time I will try another Pizza place.

Visited May 2014