Purchased this room last minute on Hotel Tonight (great ap btw), clearly hotel has been around awhile but the room was clean and updated. Bed was comfy, we were on the first floor which was nice in that we stepped outside the back of the room onto the beach! (The step out, however, could be treacherous which is why they have a warning, but I still think they should fix that.) The sand sculptures on the beach were a nice touch to check out too! Only negative is all the people walking by the front of the room yelling and whatever which was annoying. All in all, for the price I would stay again but ask for a room on the 2nd floor or above. Also, I prefer rooms with inside hallways -- just feel safer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida