Great location to beaches and town amenities. Plenty of restaurants to choose from right in the vicinity. Walgreens, including large selection of liquor, beer and snacks, is right across the street. Publix grocery is 5 min walk. We got a studio with kitchenette which was great (didn't have to search for or pay restaurant for breakfasts or lunches). Includes dishes. One of the better pools I've been in, my son loved it (bath water warm, 8' deep, deserted, only a handful of old folk milling around the lounge chairs). Nice balcony, very relaxing view if the water. I was worried that our room was right above the restaurant but the live band quieted down around 10pm. Not brand new hotel, but decent clean. Free wireless internet. Overflow parking is right across the street near Walgreens with convenient crosswalk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida