Just returned from a week long stay at the Bilmar. We were 10 women on a yearly reunion. Our friend who lives in St. Pete made our reservations. We reserved one suite and 4 rooms. The rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. The hotel has a great beach bar and restaurant offering snacks and meals and tasty drinks. There is also a great full service restaurant (Sloppy Joes) there too. Right on the beach with 2 pools as well. just across the street are shops and convenience store. No need to go anywhere. The employees were all very friendly and helpful.
Wish we could have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida