Stayed for one night while traveling for business. Unfortunately due to my timing, I got in too late to enjoy the amenities offered by the Bilmar. The room was small but clean and the bed surprisingly comfortable. The bathroom was tiny but clean, and cleanliness takes priority for me. Staff was very friendly and helpful. While on-site parking is limited, they have a secondary lot across the street with a pedestrian controlled crosswalk. The only negative is that the elevator near my room was broken when i was checking out (the door stopped closing half way and i had to force it open to get out) and i had to carry my large suitcase down three flights of stairs. The ice machine was also tricky to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida