My husband and I were married in Treasure Island 6 years ago and stayed at the Bilmar and returned last week. We absolutely love this place! It is clean and the staff is always friendly and courteous. We had a random issue with our tv a couple times and maintaince had to come in and flip the breaker. We enjoyed chatting with them as well.
It is very family friendly but also great for couples. The beach has a bit of a little trek out to the water but well worth it. So pretty!
I would recommend a room in the Palms Tower! Amazing views of the sunset from your balcony! We stayed on the 7th floor and loved it. It is over one of the pools but it never caused an issue for us. It is actually generally pretty quiet at the pool. We stayed 7 nights and it never bothered us. Certain nights there is a live band at Sloppy Joe's nearby, but once again it did not bother us. They close at 10 or 11pm anyway.
Sloppy Joes and Bazzie's offer wonderful food. We had dinner at Sloppy Joe's three times and Bazzie's once. I highly recommend the Sloppy Joe nachos! We also had a good breakfast at Bazzie's. We sat outside during breakfast and the segulls stole my husband's bacon. We thought it was funny and the staff replaced it...just watch out!
I could go on about the Bilmar. The location in Treasure Island is great. There are souvenir shops, a few restaurants, Walgreens, and Publix all within walking distance. We also made a trip to John's Pass every day...it is a short 5 minute trip on Ocean Blvd.
The Bilmar is a must stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida