Good: Oceanfront, clean and amazing! We literally walked out our back slider and on to the beach. Staff cares for this place like it's their own home. From the maintenance crew to the front desk attendants, every interaction was pleasant. The included kayak rental was awesome! We upgraded to the 2-person and it was so much fun! We forgot about the $5 credit at the restaurant, but it was a great perk, if you use it. I loved the beach chairs right outside of our room. Overall, it was an absolute joy to stay here!
Bad: It's a loud hotel, but it's not the fault of the hotel. It's an open air hotel and I think people forgot that people are sleeping in the rooms right next to them. I wish that the beach cabanas were included! It's a non-smoking hotel, but there are ashtrays by the pool. It didn't directly affect me, but I wonder if the smoke reaches the rooms?
Ugly: Not a thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida