The area in my opinion is very congested. Although there were a couple restaurants that were average GiGis and Middle Grounds Grill were way overpriced for what you got. Publix the closest supermarket was an inconvenience. You parked in a parking garage and then walked up several steps to do your shopping. The hotel was well taken care of and very clean. Bazzies and Sloppy Joes food was average. The main complaint which we should of looked into better is that the walk across the beach to the water is approximately 1/4 mile. We personally prefer hear the ocean from the balcony if that is the same for you I would not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bilmar Beach Resort offers a traditional Florida beach get away with an aray of modern amenities. We have a central location on Treasure Island and are close to all the Tampa Bay area attractions. With over 15 million in recent upgrades including our signature restaurant Sloppy Joe's on the Beach we provide the service you desire with the relaxed atmoshpere you deserve. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, bedfinder AG, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bilmar Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bilmar Beach Hotel Treasure Island
- Bilmar Beach Treasure Island
- Bilmar Hotel
- Bilmar Beach Resort Treasure Island, Florida